• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

CorvetteFlorida window decals

Received my decal today. I was going to put it on my HHr but I liked where Jim put his, so thats where I put mine. Thanks again for the decal.:dancer01:

Can you have these made to fit a C6 convertibles' rear window??:shrug01:

And then the obvious question...does it cost a small mortgage to get one??:dancer01:

Well, the only ones I have made up are those 8 inch ones. Still have around 20 of them remaining.

Haven't had much call for larger ones, so obviously I don't want to go through the expense of getting a bunch of them made just to have them get lost in my den. I'm thinking a decal between 3 ft and 4 ft wide would wind up costing around $30, plus the shipping to get it to you.

:wavey:

Jack Legere
4363 Kenneth Court
Titusville, Fl 32780

Send 4 of the little guys if u would please!!:)

Cost??

nasajack said:
:wavey:

Cost??

That will cost you a root beer (that's the only kind of beer I drink!) when we run into each other at a show. :hehehe:

Rich Z said:
Well, the only ones I have made up are those 8 inch ones. Still have around 20 of them remaining.

Haven't had much call for larger ones, so obviously I don't want to go through the expense of getting a bunch of them made just to have them get lost in my den. I'm thinking a decal between 3 ft and 4 ft wide would wind up costing around $30, plus the shipping to get it to you.
Hey Rich
If you still have that many, I'd take 2 more. I'd like to put them on the back window on each side :thumbsup:

2Vettes said:
Hey Rich
If you still have that many, I'd take 2 more. I'd like to put them on the back window on each side :thumbsup:

OK, sure, but please send me your address again. I wind up cleaning out my PM inbox fairly frequently....

Thanks!

I'd buy a t-shirt and wear it proudly. No offense Rich, but I don't put stickers of any sort on either of my vehicles. We can blame my Father for that. He had this thing about it and I guess it transferred to me. :)

sglfladad said:
I'd buy a t-shirt and wear it proudly. No offense Rich, but I don't put stickers of any sort on either of my vehicles. We can blame my Father for that. He had this thing about it and I guess it transferred to me. :)

I really do understand that. You have NO idea how tough it was for me to put those stickers on my own vehicles.

The problem with the T-shirt idea is that I would have to store a bunch of them, and I really don't have any place I can do that. Connie is about ready to kill me already with all the stuff I have around here.... :ack2:

All 3 Vettes now have the CorvetteFlorida.com in place...and to boot, even put one on my Dodge Dakota!:thumbsup:

nasajack said:
All 3 Vettes now have the CorvetteFlorida.com in place...and to boot, even put one on my Dodge Dakota!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for helping to spread the word.

I got the last ones you sent me and put them on the sides of the back window. I like them there much better than on top of the window. People can see them much easier :yesnod:
P1030860-1.jpg

They do look pretty sharp there! I think Jim Kill was the first one I can recall doing it that way.

Rich Z said:
They do look pretty sharp there! I think Jim Kill was the first one I can recall doing it that way.
Yup :yesnod: I saw his photos and knew that was the best place for them! :thumbsup:

Back