• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Free Samples from Flash Auto Detailing Products

Hello All,

We just got back from the NCCC show in Nashville, TN. It was a great turn out with almost 800 Vettes registered. There was a day or two of rain but it turned out well. We met alot of new people and had a great time.:)

Joe - Flash Auto Detailing Products

ynkedad said:
Welcome Back!!!:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:
Glad it was a good time!:thumbsup:

~Ray

Thanks Ray. It was hot up there but a little less humid. Looks like we are going to sweat it out for the next few months.:ack2: Talk later.

Joe-Flash

Hello,

We send out samples as fast as we process orders. Enjoy the products.:)

CHASZ51 said:
I would like a sample!

Hello CHASZ51,

If you would like a free sample kit. Please send an email with your shipping info to flash1wax@aol.com and Kellie will send it right out to you. No order numbers, no delays and no excuses. Just ask and you will receive it Fast. Thanks.

Flash man said:
Hello CHASZ51,

If you would like a free sample kit. Please send an email with your shipping info to flash1wax@aol.com and Kellie will send it right out to you. No order numbers, no delays and no excuses. Just ask and you will receive it Fast. Thanks.

Sorry for getting back late, i will e mail you from my AOL address.

Thanks Chas

Hello Guys,

We received your requests and Kellie shipped out your free sample kits today. You should get them tomorrow. BTW Grape Gloss spray wax will remove water spots left from sprinklers on your clearcoat. It will also remove fresh tree sap and protect the surface. Thanks for your requests. :)

Back