• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Welcome aboard! :welcome: Post some pics of your ride so maybe I will recognize you if we pass each other around town.

Are you a member of Cruisin' Corvettes? I haven't been to the last couple cruise-ins at WhatABurger since timing just wasn't compatible with my schedule. Looks like I will likely miss September's as well, since there is a lot going on that weekend (third Saturday of the month).

Anyway welcome to the site and feel free to make yourself at home here.

Was talking to Dave Park last weekend at Whataburger and I am going to join Cruisin Corvettes. Going to try to go to Sonic tomorrow if the weather allows. Will definately be on the lookout for your car.

What takes place at Sonic? First I have heard it mentioned as a hangout. Rain has been pretty much the norm here late in the afternoon and early evening. I'm actually down in Crawfordville.

What are you driving?

Rich Z said:
What takes place at Sonic? First I have heard it mentioned as a hangout. Rain has been pretty much the norm here late in the afternoon and early evening. I'm actually down in Crawfordville.

What are you driving?

I will be in my 98 Convertible. The first Saturday of every month there is a cruise at the Sonic on 27 north just above Lake Jackson and next to Hardees. It has turned into a pretty good cruise-in.

Hey you! Corvette owner. Nice CAR. Enough said right! Welcome to the Gang.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:welcome:

6614x3d.jpg

Did you get out to Sonic last night? We had HEAVY rain down here near Crawfordville, and I live on a dirt road. So it was pretty flooded and we didn't get out.

Back