• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

wow!

Mekanic

Injector Guy
Last time I was here there were only about 5 of us, now I don't know who the hell most of you are! :lmao:

Good to be back, and Rich, glad to see the site is doing well :thumbsup:

Last time I was here there were only about 5 of us, now I don't know who the hell most of you are! :lmao:

Good to be back, and Rich, glad to see the site is doing well :thumbsup:

:rofl1::rofl1:Who are you again?:rofl1::rofl1::wavey:

Iust myspace added you, The blonde 50s looking greaser chick is me:lmao:

hawt! :hehehe:

;)

EDIT: wow.. that "Hawt" was posting thinking you were saying you were in your 50s. Now that I look at the myspace, I see the "Hawt" is needed for a different reason all together! :yesnod:

Welcome back, Rich! Hopefully more of the "old timers" will wander on back.

How's the C4 running? You going to be at the UCP?

:lmao::lmao: yeah it was an "I'm going to a rockabilly show and a photo was snapped 50's"

I hope I look like this in my 50's, my mom does

hawt! :hehehe:

;)

EDIT: wow.. that "Hawt" was posting thinking you were saying you were in your 50s. Now that I look at the myspace, I see the "Hawt" is needed for a different reason all together! :yesnod:

Welcome back, Rich! Hopefully more of the "old timers" will wander on back.

How's the C4 running? You going to be at the UCP?

C4 is running great. I may pop into the UCP just to visit, but I wont be showing it this year. Needs too much right now, and money is tight.

I do still have my CorvetteFlorida sticker on my vette, and it has not been removed, nor will it :thumbsup:

:wavey: Wassssup ya ugly Sum Biotch!??:hehehe:
Good to hear from ya Rich :thumbsup: and really glad you're back!!!:dancer01:

:wavey: Wassssup ya ugly Sum Biotch!??:hehehe:
Good to hear from ya Rich :thumbsup: and really glad you're back!!!:dancer01:

Nice to hear from you too my friend!!!

I just got that damn Oldsmobile fixed last week lol!!

It was full of sludge, so running on 3 cylinders cause the lifters wouldn't open.

Mustang is the same way you remember it, and gonna stay that way until I know the olds is going to stay running, and I know she is going to like it. (she misses the manual so bad! )

If all goes well... well evil things will be in order. (read: Same build as my friend who last weekend pulled on a 1000 Busa with mods :hehehe:)

Back