• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Heartful thanks to all our VETERANS!

THOR

My wife and I saw "Lions for Lambs" tonight and I began to reflect on all the veterans, alive and dead, who have fought to keep our country free. I was thinking about my Uncle who fought in WW1 on a submarine destroyer sinking the German subs. I thought about my father who passed away almost twenty years ago who served this country in WW2, Korea, and Vietnam. I also thought of my oldest brother who served during the Vietnam War. To all who have served, I offer my heartfelt THANKS and deepest RESPECT! Thank you for your dedication, honor, sacrafice, and integrity.
If what I've said touches you, then pass it on. We live in the greatest country this world has ever known. Let's not for one minute forget those who gave the ultimate sacrafice-thier lives.

I lost both of my Grandfathers to WWII. To those that served we owe a great debt. Some gave all and we can only repay them by making sure that what they so courageously fought for stands strong and proud. GOD BLESS all of our Veterans!

Attachments

• Veterans.jpg
    Veterans.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 75
This is a time for remembering and honoring those who have gone before and those who currently serve. Keep them all in our thoughts and prayers. :usa_flag:

Back