• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cypress Garden Vette Show

This turned out to be a real nice time! A real nice group of vettes in attendance, the weather was SUPER, the park was a lot of fun, and Connie and I got to meet some CFL members for the first time. :thumbsup:

The only real "bad" time (relatively speaking) was when a bunch of Corvette people got on one of the roller coasters (the Starliner), and it got hung up right before the return spot. They called in maintenance people while we were stuck sitting in the cars and finally got us to the letoff point so we could get out. They closed down the ride for several hours, so apparently we *broke* the ride..... :lmao: Oh yeah, I tried to take video while on this ride and that didn't work AT ALL! After the first launch to the bottom of the drop off, it was all I could do to HANG ONTO my camera, much less video anything. I was surprised they let me take it onto the ride. After that, I didn't try that stunt again. :rolleyes:

All in all, a real great time. Have to do it again next year.... :thumbsup:

Man oh man, can't trust you guys anywhere....you broke the ride??? Glad no one was hurt

I agree with Rich, good show.:thumbsup: To Pres and his crew we had a ball, thanks for the effort and the fun provided.:) It was a pleasure to meet you personally. A few of the forum buds were present, "Backyard Mechanic":eek:, Classy, :thumbsup:98 Softtail :crazy03:and his darlin wife Deb and Joey jr and Paige.

I'm sure Classy and "Backyard" will have photos posted soon.:thumbsup:

Ken

Thanks

I agree with Rich, good show.:thumbsup: To Pres and his crew we had a ball, thanks for the effort and the fun provided.:) It was a pleasure to meet you personally. A few of the forum buds were present, "Backyard Mechanic":eek:, Classy, :thumbsup:98 Softtail :crazy03:and his darlin wife Deb and Joey jr and Paige.

I'm sure Classy and "Backyard" will have photos posted soon.:thumbsup:

Ken

Ken: Good meeting you and some of the Forum crew! Nice going on getting a trophy for a really super car! How about a pic of your torphy? We had a great time putting it on and can't wait 'til next year!!!

Hey Pres, here's a pic of the really cool trophy, sorry I'm just a bit modest it part of "my problem":thumbsup:

Attachments

• Cypress Gardens Vette Show 035.jpg
    Cypress Gardens Vette Show 035.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 51
Some pics

Not trying to upstage Classy for what I know will be an outstanding slide show; here are a few that she may not have.

Last edited:
Way to go Ken!
That is an impresive looking trophy.

Car isn't too shinny either :shrug01::lmao:

Thanks Steve. trophys are laser cut stainless steel, beautiful work and the shine "Goldie" had was probably a reflection from Rob and Mary's C5 next to "Goldie". You know Rob and his being too shiny.:lmao:

:thumbsup: Yeah! Was glad to see that we were hanging with some WINNERS there at the show........

Congrats, bro!

Back