• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Breakfast Cruise

Jim,
It certainly sounds tempting!
Lemme ponder it.
I'm not opposed to taking long rides in my C5!

Thanks again..:yesnod:

Pedro :wavey:
Well Good Buddy, if you do there is always a room at Lake Adams Bed & Breakfast For Wayward Corvette Owners waiting for you! :welcome: But this time, Toby-Juan Kanobe says you need to bring Robyn!

If you do, I'll press for a certain beautiful new C6 vert + a gorgeous C6 Z06 to go along!

We were planning an Anonymous run sometime around then or B4, so give me enough notice to react and get the word out. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

T:wavey:M

PS - Jim, you folks @ TBV are making my job a whole lot easier! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well Good Buddy, if you do there is always a room at Lake Adams Bed & Breakfast For Wayward Corvette Owners waiting for you! :welcome: But this time, Toby-Juan Kanobe says you need to bring Robyn!

If you do, I'll press for a certain beautiful new C6 vert + a gorgeous C6 Z06 to go along!

We were planning an Anonymous run sometime around then or B4, so give me enough notice to react and get the word out. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

T:wavey:M

Hey, now there's a thought!
You and Betsey are the very best hosts! :yesnod:

I have a question...whom might you be thinking about that drive those aforementioned vehicles? :shrug01:

We'll chat!

Pedro :wavey:

Back