• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Went to Adam's detailing Demo today...

THOR

I went to Adam's detailing demo today in Clearwater. It was worth the drive and of course, I brought a few refill items I needed. Adam is the consumate professional and gentleman. He gave out a few samples and spent several hours showing specific techniques to handle scratches and swirl marks, etc. I had a dull area on my trunk caused by me using a too abrasive clay and rubbing too hard. Adam spent 15-20 minutes showing me how to fix it and it came out perfect. It was a small crowd but everyone was certainly appreciative of his expertise and general overalll concern for our needs. I would recommend his products to anyone. His Detail Spray, In and Out Spray, Undercarriage spray, and others are awesome and so easy to use. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Glad to see that Adam could work out your issue created by a claybar.

I too have had the opportunity to meet Adam, and his two sidekicks Brad and Dale, and agree he is a class act and his products converted me from Zaino to Adam's. I know if I have an issue I can get one of them to help me out!

Rich

Ditto

Good meeting you and you are right; Adam put on a great show. He showed me how to get the best out of our '03 Electron Blue. I'd been putting off buying that Porter Cable but with the show special and no shipping this was the time to do it....Now bringing Star back down to earth is another thing; after seeing what I spent!!! :ack2:

Thanks Jim, it was nice meeting you too. I think that electron blue is really going to shine just FINE!!!!

I showed up at about noon, and got to meet the man himself, Adam. :thumbsup: He's a kool dude....very down to earth. Anyways, they used my hood to demo some of their products and man o man was i impressed, espicially with the machine wax!! Gotta get some of that!! The difference in the worked side of my hood and the untreated side was incredible....then it rained a little :banghead:

scored some freebies!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: I like the under carriage spary.

got a discount code from David Wiggins; local detailer here(another cool guy) but it didnt work :shrug01: I'll have to email them to see if it is the correct one, hopefully it doesnt expire before i get a chance to stock up on things!! :D

Hey Chris, I left about the time you got there and went and ate lunch inside the Quaker State restaurant. Wished I could have met you.

You know, i do think I seen your vette parked out front of the eatery as i pulled in.... yea would have been great to meet you as well.

:wavey:

I showed up at about noon, and got to meet the man himself, Adam. :thumbsup: He's a kool dude....very down to earth. Anyways, they used my hood to demo some of their products and man o man was i impressed, espicially with the machine wax!! Gotta get some of that!! The difference in the worked side of my hood and the untreated side was incredible....then it rained a little :banghead:

scored some freebies!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: I like the under carriage spary.

got a discount code from David Wiggins; local detailer here(another cool guy) but it didnt work :shrug01: I'll have to email them to see if it is the correct one, hopefully it doesnt expire before i get a chance to stock up on things!! :D

Hey Chris

Thanks for the kind comments and glad to hear Adam could help make your Vette shine:thumbsup: For the Discount code, if you would like you can email David Wiggins at davewpremier1@yahoo.com or you can also use the Corvette Florida code :FLORIDA

Thanks again for making it out! Have a great holiday!

Back