• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Lets See the Detailing Pics

Looks great what are you using?

The truck was RejeX because it is on construction sites all the time, with who know what in the air (paint). It has 116,000 miles on it. The car was p21s. White can blue top I got it from the Geek, I am not sure of the brand

this stuff I'm using looks fricking INCREDIBLE. I walked past the car and when the sun reflected off the deck lid it about blinded me. I saw spots for 10 minutes or so.

Well, unless I missed something, I'm still waiting to know what this incredible stuff is:toetap05:

Spent all day on Saturday working on the C5Z. Wash with Dawn to remove everything on the finish, then clay bar. Trying out a new product and it has several steps involved. I'm about 3/4ths done, so have to finish up tomorrow. That's if all my muscles don't die overnight on me. This is like WORK! :ack2:

I'll try to get pics when I am done that don't show the rock dings on the hood too much......

Hey Rich,

Dont break your back. Wait until you get the buffer. It will make life so much easier. :thumbsup:

Joe - Flash

Here are few og my Torch Red 01.

100_4809.jpg

100_4811.jpg

100_4805.jpg

Ok, I know this isn't a Corvette, but it will soon have 4 C5 wheels on it and since this is my very first paint job I did (1998), I'm proud enough to squeeze it in among so many amazing vettes.
Its my 79 Cutlass during polish after wet sanding which I do every few years. I went bonkers on the clear coat so I have many wet sanding to go before I get to paint. I love painting cars and doing upholstery. And this is my baby. You can see baby #2 reflected on there (work in progress)

Attachments

• cutlass.jpg
    cutlass.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 301
LMB Almost embarrased it is only Turtle Wax B-4 I knew better. I have been using Zaino since and will post a before and after ASAP.
IMG_0222.jpg

2008 Z06
Polish - Menzerna Micro Polish
Sealant - Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
Wax - Pinnacle Souveran Paste
Z06_11.jpg

1985 Vette
Polish - Pinnacle XMT3/XMT1
Sealant - Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
Wax - Pinnacle Signiture Series
85Vette_PSS1.jpg

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo