• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello from Citrus County

gsjack said:
Welcome aboard neighbor...:welcome:

Where you live at in the county?:shrug01:

Jack

Thanks for the welcome! I live in Citrus Hills probably a mere 6 miles from you. Are you active with any local vette clubs? I have gone to meetings and events, but haven't been really into the club thing like I used to be. What year vette do you have? Chat again soon...:wavey:

CREWZIN said:
Fastcat3,

Welcome. Please fill out your profile so we can know more about you. Are you a member of the CCCC (Citrus County Corvette Club) ?? I'm one of the original members and although we're goig through some personal changes right now, we're still a great bunch. Another club right down the road but still in Citrus County is the "Touch of Class". A smaller club but made up from members that broke off from the CCCC about 6 months ago. A good club also and geared toward plesant rides in the country side, wereas CCC does that too, we attend a lot of shows all over the state and some out of state show also.

I have been to CCCC meetings and events and know about Touch of Class. Probably I know who you are atleast by sight. My car was in a couple of the Downtown Inverness Shine and Show deals. Just got a new computer, because lightning took out my other one a couple weeks ago, so I will post pics soon. Thanks for the welcome...................

Mortaci said:
Come on down. We meet at ABC Pizza 2nd Tuesday monthly @ 7:00pm earlier for Pizza if your hungry. Were going to the Dunnellon Nights Sat. & the Winery in August. Women are welcome too. Mort:welcome:

I was going to Dunnellon Nights, but there is a night race from Indy and more than likely I will stay home. I've been to one of your meetings when it was at a BBQ place. Hope women are welcome, we can shift with the best of you guys.........LOL :wavey:

MADN3SS said:
PM'd you in case you don't see this.

Scott

Scott, I have no idea how we know the number. I did not get a private message and so far don't know how to send one. Where do you live in Largo? I lived in Seminole most of my life until I moved here. Let me know if you find out about the number. It seems there are lots of nice people on this forum. :wavey:

DSOM is a very cool color and I am glad they only had it for a little over a year. Think down the road it will be good that it was limited.

Fastcat3 said:
I was going to Dunnellon Nights, but there is a night race from Indy and more than likely I will stay home. I've been to one of your meetings when it was at a BBQ place. Hope women are welcome, we can shift with the best of you guys.........LOL :wavey:

Women make EVERYTHING better....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

Fastcat3 said:
Thanks for the welcome! I live in Citrus Hills probably a mere 6 miles from you. Are you active with any local vette clubs? I have gone to meetings and events, but haven't been really into the club thing like I used to be. What year vette do you have? Chat again soon...:wavey:
Your only about 4 miles from me, have to hook up for lunch sometime.

sig tells the story on the year i own now.

Jack

Welcome from Tampa:wavey:

Been out a while and just saw your intro. Welcome aboard. The board is and will grow, but like all good things, just takes time.

Lot more liberal over here than "elsewhere":hehehe:

Rich427 said:
:welcome: to the site! Throw some pics up! :yesnod:

I am not doing well with picture posting, but I did get one on my profile Avatar. Bigger would be better in the case of this pic though!:rofl1:

Fastcat3 said:
I am not doing well with picture posting, but I did get one on my profile Avatar. Bigger would be better in the case of this pic though!:rofl1:

You might want to try using the photo gallery to post your photos. Might be a little bit easier, plus you can link those photos into the forums here.

:wavey:Citrus Hills, Come on out to our Valentines Day road trip. Send me your private mail and I'll send you the info to look over. :welcome: Mort

Back