• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who's going?

This Sunday, 1/27, we will once again join up with Tampa Bay Vettes for their monthly Mystery Breakfast Cruise.

Our Cruise Master is once again Mike Nixon. (You know him from his Cruising Partner, Teresa Simpson, who managed to fall into the Gulf on our recent Tarpon Springs Cruise.)

Anyway, Mike writes:

We will meet behind Hooter's restaurant located on the south west corner of Faulkenburg Rd. and Rt 60 in Brandon. The start time will be promptly at 9:00am. Suggest you arrive no later than 8:45 am for drivers meeting. We will then proceed on a designated route hand picked by our hosts. Approximate driving time will be 1 to 1 1/2 hours and end at a wonderful eatery for great food and lively conversation.

That means that we will meet at the McDonald’s at the SW corner of Ulmerton Rd and 34th St. N ~ across from the Clearwater – STP airport. We need to leave there Not Later Than (NLT) 7:45

Mike also writes:

Hey Tom,

Just to remind you that this will be a cruise and not a race, lets enjoy the sights, without being a blur. Thanks, Mike

Please respond to let me know whether you will be joining us or not. I would like to give Mike a head’s up.

Btw, their Dec cruise had 50 cars!

Kinda hard to be Anonymous!

I look fwd to hearing from you.

Hey Mary!

The Caveat as always is RAIN....but as of yesterday, I let Mike know that CA would have 7-9 cars from the Pinellas side of the bay and at least 1 from Bradenton way.

If you can't make this one, be sure to block off March 8 for a run to Myakka to see the Lipizzan Stallions. I'll start a new thread on it + information in the CAREI (Corvettes Anonymous Rehabilitation & Encouragement Institute) Members Only area.

T:wavey:M

I am suffering from the invasion of the mother in law, sisters in laws and their entourages (dogs). I am looking forward to Sunday and hope to make it!!!! :thumbsup:

Durn, we'd love to join you but Goldie is in jail (the shop) till Monday.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

So Classy..... You started this...You goin?

Sorry to hear about Goldie but you know what they say......

Get Well Soon! :lmao:

Btw, so far, it looks like we have 9 - 12 from the W side of the Bay. :dancer01:

I am suffering from the invasion of the mother in law, sisters in laws and their entourages (dogs). I am looking forward to Sunday and hope to make it!!!! :thumbsup:
Please B sure to intorduce yourself!

Back