• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New garage!

Pres712

Pres712
Star & I waited for cooler weather before starting on our "project". We emptied the garage, painted all the walls, installed track lighting, put up some shelves, bought new cabinets from Lowes (Black & Decker) and installed Race Deck flooring. The floor took about 6 hours, thanks to a neighbor who loaned me his DeWalt saw, so all in all about a week with paint, lights, etc. We bought a used Chevy "Tracker" and I had to work on it in the driveway 'cause the garage is now too nice to work in!!! :shrug01: Here are some pics to share...

Last edited:
Nice Job

Nice job Guys.....:thumbsup:

That really looks good. Jeanne and I are planning a similar project this summer. We need a hugh garage sale first to get rid of a ton of un-needed stuff.

Enjoy the space!!

:D JIM :D

Get a shed

Nice job Guys.....:thumbsup:

That really looks good. Jeanne and I are planning a similar project this summer. We need a hugh garage sale first to get rid of a ton of un-needed stuff.

Enjoy the space!!

:D JIM :D

We had the same problem, lawn mower, garden tools, etc. We bought a shed and now it's full! But, the garage looks good!!!

WOW nice looking garage for two great vettes. The race deck really adds to the pizzazz!!!

Back