• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello from Citrus County

Fastcat3

Hope to chat with nice Fl. vette owners. I have a 2005 DSOM MN6. The forum looks great, very much like a larger forum about vettes. Hopefully there will be more activity than what I have seen so far. It will grow I am sure.:thumbsup:

:welcome: Best way to help us grow is by spreading the word and throwing some words and photos into posting here. Just think of something to talk about it and let loose.

Welcome to the site. We been a lot busier around here. I am member 23 so a lot of people have signed up. If you need anything just ask.

Scott

Fastcat3,

Welcome. Please fill out your profile so we can know more about you. Are you a member of the CCCC (Citrus County Corvette Club) ?? I'm one of the original members and although we're goig through some personal changes right now, we're still a great bunch. Another club right down the road but still in Citrus County is the "Touch of Class". A smaller club but made up from members that broke off from the CCCC about 6 months ago. A good club also and geared toward plesant rides in the country side, wereas CCC does that too, we attend a lot of shows all over the state and some out of state show also.

Last edited:
Citrus County Corvettes

Come on down. We meet at ABC Pizza 2nd Tuesday monthly @ 7:00pm earlier for Pizza if your hungry. Were going to the Dunnellon Nights Sat. & the Winery in August. Women are welcome too. Mort:welcome:

Back