• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

new vette

Qman

My daughter saw my new vette and her mother is pissed. Mother had a new vette and I never said anything about it. It hurts me when her mother is pissed and brain washes my daughter when Im doing well. Thanks for your ears , I know mom is money hungry. Well I will live and I need advice. thanks :D

Feck her!

What right does her mother have being pissed off about what you do in the 1st ten places?

You work hard, you play hard, so what?

You take care of business and as long as your daughter is taken care of properly and any other needs are met as required, then whats the issue?

I think me and the girls's momma would have a little come to Jesus meeting!

And sit your daughter down and explain things to her in a fashion she'll understand.

You can undo the brainwashing if you catch it early.:thumbsup:

Carlos,

You're a good guy:thumbsup:

The problem is, you're probably too good and letting her take advantage of your good nature simply because you are the man you are. Some guys would have already told her to take a hike, but it sounds like you're trying to keep the peace and not dis' the ex in front of the daughter. Again, you're a good guy buit don't let her take advantage of you or try to sway your daughter with BS brother.

To hell with ''mother''. Take care of your daughter and yourself. With your job you deserve a perk. I wouldn't say bad things to your daughter about her mother, you're better then she is , so you don't have to play at her level. Just be the man that you are :thumbsup:

To hell with ''mother''. Take care of your daughter and yourself. With your job you deserve a perk. I wouldn't say bad things to your daughter about her mother, you're better then she is , so you don't have to play at her level. Just be the man that you are :thumbsup:

That's Perfect! Absolutely right on target! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Could not have said it better myself:icon_cheers::icon_cheers:

Listen to Rick Carlos:thumbsup:

Back