• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Why I do not own a camaro

The problem was it was put togheter with chinesse made bolts and clamps:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey, I resent those comments. I wouldn't sell my f-body for anything.

I've had my car for 14 years and never had a major problem with anything. That guy is just a douchebag that didn't bolt his stuff down properly or didn't upgrade his suspension for the amount of torque he was putting through it.

With that in mind, holy crap that was my laugh of the day!!!!:lmao:

Damn right! If anyone wants to be a true GM man, you should've owned one before you bought a Corvette. You don't just buy a Corvette, you graduate to one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn.... guess I'm not a true GM man then. My order of progression before I bought my first vette, starting with the most recent, was as follows:
  • Jeep Wrangler
  • Ford Bronco
  • Pontiac Grand Prix
  • Ford Econoline van
  • Pontiac GTO
  • Pontiac Bonneville

:itsok:

Darn.... guess I'm not a true GM man then. My order of progression before I bought my first vette, starting with the most recent, was as follows:
  • Jeep Wrangler
  • Ford Bronco
  • Pontiac Grand Prix
  • Ford Econoline van
  • Pontiac GTO
  • Pontiac Bonneville

:itsok:

No Rich, you get the idea. See the Grand Prix and GTO on that list? You are a true GM man! Just like you could've owned a Monte or a Chevelle or an Impala, etc. Like I said, you get the idea!:thumbsup:

Somehow, you always come home.

Well I guess I have come over from the dark side. Right now we have:
  • 2007 Chevy C6
  • 2002 Chevy C5 Z06
  • 2001 Chevy Silverado Z71
  • 1996 Chevy Astro Van

:hehehe:

thank you guro! f bodies are definitely a respectable group of cars. sure most of them were produced for the masses, but gm needed something to compete with the unholy mustang. I'll take a 73 TA SD over a lot of vettes! Its a shame to hear a vette owner talk bad about an fbody. besides, what else am i supposed to use on these bumpy ass dirt roads when im feeling like burt reynolds?

anyways....nothing changes the fact that that camaro did a helluva funny bellyflop

thank you guro! f bodies are definitely a respectable group of cars. sure most of them were produced for the masses, but gm needed something to compete with the unholy mustang. I'll take a 73 TA SD over a lot of vettes! Its a shame to hear a vette owner talk bad about an fbody. besides, what else am i supposed to use on these bumpy ass dirt roads when im feeling like burt reynolds?

anyways....nothing changes the fact that that camaro did a helluva funny bellyflop

No problem! But I never knew that the F-body competed with the rustang?! The f-body was always much better then that cheap piece of Ford crap!!!!:D

Not to mention, what else is going to take all the miles Monday through Friday?!:shrug01:

Back