• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Lets see your pets

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm scared of birds myself. SOBs try to roost on my porch every night and I have to go out there to swat them with the broom to knock them to the floor so I can stomp them. I mean who do they think THEY are trying to take over my porch?

Yeah, I'm just kidding, but I hope that sounds just as silly to you as your statement did to me...............

Snakes-Birds and other critters

The birds, nest here, also.
Maybe they are trying to mate with mine!!!
Not with out paying a fee.
Does that make me a PIMP? LOL

I have new pets so I have to update.

This is Roxy, a min pin puppy that was given to me By clockwork C5 and Sarah
2eqe8u8.jpg

Black conklin bantams / I have a few more too
l_f82c7109cbc256385d6437af8181420b.jpg

They like huggies, I swear they fly up to my arms, even the roosters
2uerb4j.jpg

Im going today or tomorrow to get me 15 or more hens.

I love the Labrador / Golden Retriever family... They are such happy and smart dogs. I had a Golden Retriever as a kid. One of my best dogs ever. The only real differene between a Lab and a Golden is the short vs long hair.

I love the Labrador / Golden Retriever family... They are such happy and smart dogs. I had a Golden Retriever as a kid. One of my best dogs ever. The only real differene between a Lab and a Golden is the short vs long hair.
that's so true :) they both like to swim and play.

Back