• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Clear Bra installers?

Shadow

Need a recommendation for a clear bra installer for the new ride. I figure if they're good enough for the Corvette perfectionist, they're certainly good enough for me.

I'll go as far south as Sarasota, East as Lakeland/Auburndale, North as far as Pasco County, and west....well....'till my feet get wet:thumbsup::dancer01:

Fire away!:thumbsup:

Auto Paint Guard Clear Auto Bra – Paint and Headlight Protection!www.autopaintguard.com

I've heard only good things from Ryan,He has his own section here.Also know a great detailer before you get a clear bra put on:thumbsup:

That's what I was hoping to hear:thumbsup:

I've actually been e-mailing him off the site through his website. Just wanted to get some "outside", family style input before I pull the trigger on the purchase$$$.

Sounds like a pretty strand up guy. :thumbsup:

I believe Mark[Thor] got his done by him,also a client of mine Joe[brand new z06] had his done by Ryan,also Bob[c6 Indy] had his done my Ryan.
Correct me if I'm wrong guy's:shrug01:
Did we buy a new car:shrug01:If so Gorden,please DONT let the dealership "Detail" it.You will be surprised on how bad they will mess up your new car:ack2:Even if you don't have me do it,have it done correct,tell them not to touch your car.Good luck:thumbsup:

I bought an 08 Scion for work. It's the XD model with pug nose. COllects bust like a mofo!!:eek::rofl1:

Only had it about 2 weeks or so. The dealer did a "detail" as part of the dealerships post sale requirement. Detail? Right:rolleyes:

I just want to keep it looking decent for a while. Gonna have to last a while.

Thanks everyone. I'm going to stick with Ryan. Sounds like he's "da man" when it comes to this stuff!:thumbsup:

They have some new stuff that is applied by a painter/body shop. The guy nthat painted my car turned me on to it. The major advantage of this stuff is that there are no lines where the edge of the clear bra approached a body panel edge.

Neff at Redfinish Autobody did my entire front end, about 1/3 of the way up the hood, and completely did both mirrors for about $800. Last time I had a clear bra put on it was $650 or so, and then all I saw were edge lines all around the front of the car, especially when wax and dirt get caught there.

If interested, I can get you the name of the stuff and Neff's number.

Mark

Hey Gordon, you've seen my car and the Clear Bra. Ryan put that on 19 months ago and it still looks brand new. It isn't cheap but his craftmanship incredible. I sent you a pm too. :thumbsup:

Back