• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

trivia question?

I guess

gotta drive p/u today vette has gas leak run two fuel pumps & one is leaking just for anybody that cares if you don't no loss

number

1 less than the previous total when the last one left after the last count. Now you have an exact number that is unarguable and more accurate than a dated survey. Punch cigars for me.::D:D

Thanking you in advance,

Jim

trivia

OK I'm going to give ya a break cut it one day short millionaires in just naples ready for this over 26,000 this came from naples chamber of commerce

And the grand prize is ...........:shrug01::shrug01::rofl1::rofl1:
I knew Naples was loaded!!!! How many of them are happy??? :dancer01::dancer01:

OK I'm going to give ya a break cut it one day short millionaires in just naples ready for this over 26,000 this came from naples chamber of commerce

Im not following very well. If there are less than 26K fulltime residents in naples, how the high ## s millionaires ???
Also Thor , I,d like to try being unhappy with a couple mil in the checkbook.

Generally a "millionaire" is measured by gross worth, not how much they have in liquifiable assets. Someone could have a house assessed at a million dollars, but since the market is harsh, and they may have equally harsh bills to pay, they may actually be poorer than the guy down town living in a cardboard box.

Heck, I have 50 acres here. What's that worth on paper? Could I sell it for that amount right now? Hardly.....

triva ?

Generally a "millionaire" is measured by gross worth, not how much they have in liquifiable assets. Someone could have a house assessed at a million dollars, but since the market is harsh, and they may have equally harsh bills to pay, they may actually be poorer than the guy down town living in a cardboard box.

Heck, I have 50 acres here. What's that worth on paper? Could I sell it for that amount right now? Hardly.....

I work a high rise here nothing under 2.2 mil and you don't own the building? you only own the condo on the other side of your unit door all the rest is common area & all have amenities and some of these people are only here for a couple weeks a year mega bucks! they buy em & sell em all the time! some people own two !

Back