• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Permission to upload photos?

Big Ed

I have tried on numerious occasions to upload photos to this web site, and have had no luck at all. I followed the thread that gives very good instructions for this, but to no avail. :banghead:

The process seems to work up to the point where it says I need "permission" to finish the process. Who gives me permission to upload photos? :shrug01:

"Permission"??? That's a new one to me. Any registered member who is logged in should be able to post photos via the attachment upload function.

I guess I need to know more details about exactly what you are doing and when you get that message about "permission".

Rich Z,

Your post with the reference on uploading photos is the first place I went for help in doing same.

I'll try again with this post to see if I have any better luck.

I tried again, but no luck. I received a vbulletin msg stating that I had an invalid post specified, and if I'd followed a valid link then I need to contact an administrator.

It looks as though the photos had uploaded, but they just didn't end up in this post. It's all beyond me. :eek:

Well, obviously the process DOES work. I'm just not sure what the error means by the "invalid post", however. That generally only happens when someone clicks on an old link to a post or thread that no longer exists because it has been deleted.

You are attempting to upload a pic from your local computer's hard drive, aren't you?

Attachments

• piggybank01.jpg
    piggybank01.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 153
Yes, I'm trying to upload from my hard drive. It looks like it uploads too, but I keep getting this odd message.

Wish I could help, but since other people are able to use the function without a problem, my guess is there is something different about your browser. Which, of course, I have no control over.

Sorry.....

Rich Z,

I finally stumbled on the correct formula for uploading photos: I only uploaded one at a time. Two wouldn't upload at all with a fatal error msg. No matter, I have four in a album.

Maybe another week to figure out how to get them into the members gallery!

:dancer01:

Last edited:
Nice

Nice car after black and silver reds the only other color vettes should be:lmao::lmao:Long live the .45

Another photo. I maybe getting the hang of this uploading business. :crazy03:

Attachments

• C6 001.jpg
    C6 001.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 187
Back