• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Crusie to McGuire's Irish Pub in Destin

Sunday, June 8th is the ECCC 2nd Sunday cruise… This month we are headed to McGuire’s Irish Pub in Destin, Florida. We will meet at Region’s Bank on 23rd Street, Panama City at 1pm and depart at 1:30pm. We can hit the outlet stores on the way home for those who want to shop.

damn i missed it

Sunday, June 8th is the ECCC 2nd Sunday cruise… This month we are headed to McGuire’s Irish Pub in Destin, Florida. We will meet at Region’s Bank on 23rd Street, Panama City at 1pm and depart at 1:30pm. We can hit the outlet stores on the way home for those who want to shop.

man i wish i would have known bout that. im in ft. walton right next to destin. i want to meet up with some vettes. iv had my 99FRC since march and ready to meet people with the same passion. im 21 and not alot of guys my age have a car like mine.

Back