• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cruising Music

LOL. hey man, evensome of us "old" guys ( 50 next month ) listen to the same stuff, along with ac/dc, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Hendrix, Metallica, ..There are so many great new and old bands it is hard to narrow down any favorite single tune or genre. Some times when I'm in a good flowing driving groove I listen to Miles Davis and other great Jazz artists.. I even listen to electronica. But overall favorite ( Black C5, black rims, blacked out tails and fronts) is AC/DC Back in Black ..of course:yesnod:

i wanna get black rims and tails too. im also a black FRC. AC/DC i like them hells bells

:thumbsup:
LOL. hey man, evensome of us "old" guys ( 50 next month ) listen to the same stuff, along with ac/dc, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Hendrix, Metallica, ..There are so many great new and old bands it is hard to narrow down any favorite single tune or genre. Some times when I'm in a good flowing driving groove I listen to Miles Davis and other great Jazz artists.. I even listen to electronica. But overall favorite ( Black C5, black rims, blacked out tails and fronts) is AC/DC Back in Black ..of course:yesnod:

:thumbsup: Nice list and old aint dead:lmao::lmao:

Yeah man! There is no sweeter music to my ears than hearing the motor rumbling through the exhaust and those turbos spooling up. No WAY I want the radio distracting me...... :thumbsup:

When I am driving around town it's mostly talk radio, am or fm. When I get out for a drive, I like the acoustic chromatic vibrations of songstylists such as Sam Bush, David Grisman or New Grass Revival...a little Dawg music.

cruising music

Nickelback, Hendrix, Skynrd, Heck I even listen to Gretchen Wilson. Animal from Nickelback really gets my foot heavy for some reason. AC/DC, Nugent and any rock such as Poison.

thats crazy. MADN3SS, i went to high school with the guys from twisted method. have you listened to derick and trips new band? they were in makeshift romeo for a little i think there touring in a band called ekotron. its been a while.

pennywise - straight ahead

thats crazy. MADN3SS, i went to high school with the guys from twisted method. have you listened to derick and trips new band? they were in makeshift romeo for a little i think there touring in a band called ekotron. its been a while.

It's a shame they only made the one CD. They rock. I'll have to check out the other two you listed.

Just wait......

till the next Vette show, he is gonna play this at full volume.........and to think, he was missed?:eek:

Back