• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Greetings to you all

Suzanne83618

Hi all!

Good to be part of the community.
I have been studying the real estate industry for quite some time now mainly in US and Canada.

Still there's a lot to figure out. How the Real estate agents (viz Realtors) carry out their duties and what expectations they have from the world wide web.

Once again it's good to be part if this community.

Cheers!
Suzanne

Welcome.... If you like to ride in corvettes I'd be happy to show you around the Orlando realty market. :yesnod:

Hi all!

Good to be part of the community.
I have been studying the real estate industry for quite some time now mainly in US and Canada.

Still there's a lot to figure out. How the Real estate agents (viz Realtors) carry out their duties and what expectations they have from the world wide web.

Once again it's good to be part if this community.

Cheers!
Suzanne

Welcome to the forum! You can buy my 4 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style home, located on 4+ acres for only $179,000.00 and you can REALLY be "part of the community"!

Last edited:
Back