• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1st Annual Steak -n- Shake Cruise In

OK, If it's raining are we still going. My Vette came with the optional WT47 Package, Wipers
or is Rob cancelling if it's raining in the morning

I don't think there is a specific time...so if it's raining in the am wait until the pm to go. I wasn't planning on heading down until early pm anyway. Hope to see the 'Nob crew there.

Later....

I don't think there is a specific time...so if it's raining in the am wait until the pm to go. I wasn't planning on heading down until early pm anyway. Hope to see the 'Nob crew there.

Later....

I have my day pretty much scheduled and have to keep to it

I am bringing my boat just in case we want to pull out some of the cars:lmao:J/K Hope the weather does us all a lil favor and goes away:dancer01:I will be there rain or shine :thumbsup:

Attachments

• malibu-corvette-boat-1.jpg
    malibu-corvette-boat-1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 79
1st Annual Steak-n-Shake Cruise In video

First and foremost,I would like to thank all that drove very long distances and through the morning rain to come to my little cruise in,without friends like you all,I could have not pulled this small show off.I have the next one being planned and will let everyone know when and where.
You all are the greatest.:thumbsup:
Enjoy,just click on the video and then go to full screen.:thumbsup:

Thanks goes out to Rob & Mary for hosting the Cruise In. Had a great time.
I bumped into Jim from Ft Myers who has a beautiful EB Z06. He tagged along with me to the Hooters show in Bradenton.

Copyofhooterslast004.jpg
Again, Thanks to all who attended making it a great day.

Thanks goes out to Rob & Mary for hosting the Cruise In. Had a great time.
I bumped into Jim from Ft Myers who has a beautiful EB Z06. He tagged along with me to the Hooters show in Bradenton.

Copyofhooterslast004.jpg
Again, Thanks to all who attended making it a great day.

Rick, Thanks for the use of your cleaning kit. I need to put something together soon there's a lot of bugs between Fort Myers and Bradenton.

Back