• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hello from Michigan

American Iron and All American Girl...

Satellite Beach is a little Beachside village just south Of NASA and Cocoa Beach - On a long sliver of an Island thats about 6 miles off the coast connected by bridges. Its Like Key West, but without the tourists..:dancer01::welcome: I was lucky to met Michele Smith 3 yrs ago at a Bikefest in Daytona Beach. She is stunning in Person. Sweet lady and eyes that dance into your soul - :crazy03: I explained the MIA/POW sticker on my Corvette (2 friends in my Mine squad didn't come home - Vietnam 1967). She told me of a missing family member. I fell in love like a puppy...:) :) :)
I watched her row thru-the-gears on her Harley and knew I couldnt do as good..she has it together. :reddevil:

Attachments

• MicheleSmithTV-048.jpg
    MicheleSmithTV-048.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 97
HELLO

Satellite Beach is a little Beachside village just south Of NASA..Next to Cocoa Beach but without the tourists..:dancer01::welcome: I was lucky to met Michele Smith 3 yrs ago at a Bikefest in Daytona Beach. She is stunning in Person. Sweet lady and eyes that dance into your soul - :crazy03: I explained the MIA/POW sticker on my Corvette (2 friends in my Mine squad didn't come home - Vietnam 1967). She told me of a missing family member. I fell in love like a puppy...:) :) :)
I watched her row thru-the-gears on her Harley and knew I couldnt do as good..she has it together. :reddevil:

I'm in LOVE or LUST It's a fine line that's right!!!!:reddevil::reddevil::thumbsup:

Naples or ft myers!.......wright. this down It's (239) 777-2727!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What size planes can use Naples Municipal Airport? I know someone who flies down your way a few times a year. Vinny doesn't have a pilot license but owns a plane and flies anyway. I don't know how he gets away with it and I don't want to know. He's quite a guy and i don't want to go into it right now. Where do you live in Naples? If you can give an address I'll GOOGLE it and zoom in on your crib. Gotta go HUTCH

Very funny

Please inform us when you are coming...need your legal name for a $1,000,000 life insurance policy (only 50 bucks for a month). :rofl1: :rofl1:

Actually with the tons of Marijuana and cocaine coming into the state at the remote areas around that part of Florida. I dont think you have any problem with a small airplane. DEA is usually asleep or at a titty bar. :rolleyes:

Please inform us when you are coming...need your legal name for a $1,000,000 life insurance policy (only 50 bucks for a month). :rofl1: :rofl1:

Actually with the tons of Marijuana and cocaine coming into the state at the remote areas around that part of Florida. I dont think you have any problem with a small airplane. DEA is usually asleep or at a titty bar. :rolleyes:

Blueleader, You have got to quit showing me pics of these beautiful ladies. I may not live long enough to get to Florida. My god man those girls are absolutely beautiful. I have to work awhile before I can take a break. Thinking March 1st before I can take a one month break before starting back at the yacht harbor. We can start making plans the end of February. Michigan, south weather permitting I would like to drive the Vett. down. Gotta go, talk to you later. :thumbsup: HUTCH

Warm welcome

Just want to make you welcome to the CorvetteFlorida site.:yesnod: I will add one more photo for a buzz kill and you can hold on till March....:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Attachments

• elderhooter.jpg
    elderhooter.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 73
I see Naples is a short trip to Brandon Hooters up I-75

A better answer to "where is Satellite Beach", It is 39 mins from Ecklers Corvette Superstore....:thumbsup: (with a valentine) Between Ecklers bling and vetteman62 on ebay, I have the Vette stuff heaven at my fingertips. its an addiction allright..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• decal__4_uyjo.jpg
    decal__4_uyjo.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 58
  • ecklers.jpg
    ecklers.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 69
  • ecklers 1.jpg
    ecklers 1.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 64
HELLOOOOO

How did you manage to get a picture of my mother-in-law?? :eek:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP' SSSSSSEEEYYYYYSSSSS.................... didn't mean ta do that Geez "I" f** KED up again did't know? I wouldn't have slept over?????????????? Send me some new pic's?????????????......& don't forget the bud's :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:welcome::welcome: to the Forum. You might consider starting your own thread so that all the folks will realize you are a newbie and can welcome you. Be forewarned- we insist on pics of your wheels to enjoy as well.
Just click on the Welcome section and start a new thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

THOR, Picture of my car is now my avatar.I will post more after Thanksgiving.My son has a great new camera that we will use to get some more shots to choose from. Man I love that damn car, would give up my first born before I would give her up. Just kidding everybody, no hate mail necessary. :thumbsup:HUTCH:thumbsup:

HELLOW!!!!

A better answer to "where is Satellite Beach", It is 39 mins from Ecklers Corvette Superstore....:thumbsup: (with a valentine) Between Ecklers bling and vetteman62 on ebay, I have the Vette stuff heaven at my fingertips. its an addiction allright..:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Blue leader!!!!! IF ya ever git here "I" got a favorite Watering place!!!!................ IT's Called SNEAKY! PETE'S...........Does that tell ya somethin????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have been looking for a new place to call home and I believe this is it. I met one of your members at SM and followed him to this site. Glad I did and looking forward to the future. :thumbsup: HUTCH

Pictures of my car finally posted. Check my first post in this forum. HUTCH

I have been looking for a new place to call home and I believe this is it. I met one of your members at SM and followed him to this site. Glad I did and looking forward to the future. :thumbsup: HUTCH

NICE!!!........HORBOR MASSA!!!!!!!........OOPS!!!!!!......JUST READ YOUR BAG THING!!!!!!!!!! :crazy03::crazy03::crazy03: :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Last edited:
NICE!!!........HORBOR MASSA!!!!!!!........OOPS!!!!!!......JUST READ YOUR BAG THING!!!!!!!!!! :crazy03::crazy03::crazy03: :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

And now, grasshopper will know why I referred to myself as master. It kind of has a nice ring to it. So DVD,you to may call me master. :bow: HUTCH

Back