• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

CorvetteFlorida window decals

Really looks good here!!

Rich Z said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They do look pretty sharp there! I think Jim Kill was the first one I can recall doing it that way.

Rich: Thanks for the comment:thumbsup: ....Let everyone see mine again!!!

Last edited:
Nasajack
Very very nice :yesnod: :yesnod: I really like the second shot of the vette and the shuttle :thumbsup:

Rich
My decals went with my black vette when I sold her. If you ever get some new ones I'll take a set and put them on the "new" vette.
If you email me I'll send you our new address. :wavey:

If you will be at the Ferman show, I should have a batch of them there with me.

Thanks, Linda...

No, can't make the show this year. :nonod: When you get time Rich if you could drop some in the mail I'll pay the postage and put them on the silver vette.
New address
8140 Blue Daze Ct
Lehigh Acres, Fl 33972

Sorry to hear you won't be making the show.

Sure I can mail you one. But to be honest, my memory fails me trying to recall your last name.......... :shrug01:

Thanks.

Sorry to hear you won't be making the show.

Sure I can mail you one. But to be honest, my memory fails me trying to recall your last name.......... :shrug01:

Thanks.

Maybe Linda is working this weekend, but her last name is Duschl.

Rich

I've still got some CorvetteFlorida window decals left if anyone else wants them. Just put some in envelopes for the folks that asked for them and gave me their mailing address.

If you want one or more, please PM your mailing address to me.

Thanks!

Rich Z.

Back