• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Vette owner!

1Bad'66

Hello all, I've been here for a little while now 'vetteless. Unitl now...

I just picked up a 2006 ZO6. Black w/2lz package. So far I love it. I have only had it for 1 day! What a great car!

Anyway, I'll be here and always looking for some nice cruises/runs to participate in. Nice to be here!

Scott
Naples, FL

Hello all, I've been here for a little while now 'vetteless. Unitl now...

I just picked up a 2006 ZO6. Black w/2lz package. So far I love it. I have only had it for 1 day! What a great car!

Anyway, I'll be here and always looking for some nice cruises/runs to participate in. Nice to be here!

Scott
Naples, FL

:wavey:Scott:wavey: Happy to have you aboard!

You've come to the right place for Florida Vette owners:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's a friendly little place and a great group of local folks.

Post up some pics of that vette when you get a chance.

Once again,:welcome:

Naples

Welcome :welcome: and I see you are from Naples? For more fun you may want to contact one of the largest Corvette Clubs in Florida and that is the Corvette Club of Naples. Glenn Hutchinson is the president and his e-mail is:

n2vettes@earthlink.net

or phone is: 239-772-0705

Happy Vetting! :dancer01:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

If you are interested in the Corvettes of Naples, just drop me a PM and I will fill you in.

Rich

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!! This seems like a great forum where I can find out a lot of 'happenings' around my area. Good deal.

Here's a few shots of her:

DSCN3790.jpg

DSCN3804.jpg

DSCN3809.jpg

DSCN3812.jpg

Welcome! :welcome:

Man, that's a REALLY nice looking vette! :thumbsup:

Back