• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Sully's detailing

sullysdetailing

sullyf.jpg

We come to you for all your detailing needs. If your car needs detailing we are the people you need to contact.

Here are two cars we recently did before the two owners had a photo shoot. The Black GTI was washed and waxed using Pinnacle Wax. The Black G35 coupe was washed then used the Pinnacle swirl remover kit which was applied by a porter cable.

GTI Pics

G35 coupe Pics

2006 Eclipse GT
Wash, Clayed, and Waxed this one off Eclipse GT
poster12.jpg

poster13.jpg

poster9.jpg

poster6.jpg

poster2.jpg

2008 VW EOS the owner of the car bought it and it had a whole bunch of swirl marks in it so we did a full detail on it.
EOS4.jpg

EOS3.jpg

EOS2.jpg

EOS1.jpg

2006 Lexus RX 350
This car was not washed for 1.5 months

Basic Wash

Lexus Before:
DSCN0580.jpg

DSCN0581.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg

Lexus After:
Lexus1.jpg

Lexus2.jpg

Lexus3.jpg

Last edited:
There are alot more cars that we have detailed. But my coworker and I forget to bring the camera. Like to are last job Fully detailing an 08 Jetta Black and a Audi A6 the cars came out great but I left the camera sitting in the garage at home. Feel free to email, PM, or calling me for prices or any question you may have.

Last edited:
Had HHR Detailed Today

I had Sully's Detailing do my HHR today. Shawn did a very good job. The HHR looks great. It is too overcast to get a good after picture. When the sun comes out I'll post a picture.

Thanks Shawn, good job.

Sorry guys I forgot to bring my camera when I did the HHR. I have to deal 2 audi's on Thursday for Wolfcar in Miami I will make sure to get some pics for you guys.

I have an 07 Triple Black Vert. I'd love for you to get the swirl marks out of the gelcoat. Coconut Creek is not far from me. Do you have a local shop? What would the cost be to detail the car and remove the swirls?

Back