The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 04-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
Mark

Name :
Mark has disabled reputation
Default Looking to trade 1985 cj-8

I bought the jeep in 02 from a dodge dealer. It was in really good shape and the owner of the dealership had his mechs do some service. They changed the original carb to a throttle body conversion. New vinyl seat covers and center console. New leaf springs and a body lift . Replaced spring shackles with the good ones I was told one day at the gas station.They went through the brakes turned rotors replaced pads, sway bar linkage, change diff gearing to 4:10 front and back ( dana - amc ). One piece axles in rear, fuel tank radiator appears new. Exhaust system is welded together and could be redone. Things I have done new battery,clutch fan,starter soleniod,high volume oil pump, 5 tires and wheels eagle alloys 15 x 10.5 BF Goodrich TA 33x10.5x15 ( probable a thousand miles on them been sitting for a year ). It has an after market radio in the dash in the stock opening. Tilt steering wheel ,I mounted a tach under the dash pad where the windshield thumb screw is I used the existing holes so no cutting or drilling. I have half metal doors ,half cloth doors & full metal doors and as you see the fiberglass half top.As for things that are wrong the windshield has a couple of rust spots, the body is in very good shape no dents no filler that I can find with a fridge magnet there are two spots where the paint has started to bubble just below the jeep emblem on either side about the size of a dime I've looked underneath and can see nothing it's where the floor pan is spot welded to the outer panel ( been this way since I bought it ). All gauges work fine and the mileage I'm estimating odometer shows 95900 I purchased with 78500.When I bought it the tires were 31's with 4:10's so I would est I've put on 5000 miles or so. It's been in storage now for over a year and I just hate to let it set. I've been into cars and vehicals for 30 years and I bought this because it is a nice example of a 24 year old scrambler. I'm interested in trading for a 68-72 corvette of equal value. $14,000 ( will consider other years). Have more pics of jeep on request. Thanks Mark
Attached Images

Last edited by Mark; 04-22-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Man! That is one clean Scrambler

Love those things. Good luck on the trade.

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote