The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 05-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
MMC5

Name :
MMC5 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Join us for Steak-Out ’09!

Join us for Steak-Out ’09!

NEXT Friday night 5/9 at the Steak n Shake restaurant on HWY 580 across from the Countryside Mall in Clearwater.

Download the Registration Here

Download What To Bring Here

View Steak-Out ’08 Here

Someone once said:

Quote:
It’s all about the money!
Without really knowing it, that person could not have been more correct, because all the money goes to the RCS Food Bank and to the Alzheimer’s Association program for Respite Care Services.

We still have items and donations coming but here is where we stand as of noon today:

• $2160 collected in pre-show donations for RCS Food Bank and Alzheimer’s Respite Care Services
• $ 725 Items to be sold for Direct Donations to either charity. (The purchaser writes a check direct to either charity and receives the item + a deductible charitable contribution)
• $3200 12 Gift Baskets to be raffled
• $ 750 50/50 Door prizes (6 +/- tickets to be drawn each 15 minutes between 1815 à 1930 hrs)
• $1000 Class and Best Of Show Awards

Our goals for Steak-Out ’09 are to present the Food Bank with 4000 pounds of food and to present the Alzheimer’s Association with $4,000

So far, we have +/- 33 cars pre-registered and are expecting +/- 120.

Sure hope you can make it and that you will help us exceed our goals!

TM

MMC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC5 View Post
Join us for Steak-Out ’09!

NEXT Friday night 5/9 at the Steak n Shake restaurant on HWY 580 across from the Countryside Mall in Clearwater.

Download the Registration Here

Download What To Bring Here

View Steak-Out ’08 Here

TM

I hope to be there for your show but Friday is the 8th, not the 9th. I see the flyer link you loaded shows Fri the 8th (since I too wasnt sure which day/date you wanted to hold the show). If you correct it you won't have anybody showing up on the wrong day. Just a suggestion.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
MMC5

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket View Post
I hope to be there for your show but Friday is the 8th, not the 9th. I see the flyer link you loaded shows Fri the 8th (since I too wasnt sure which day/date you wanted to hold the show). If you correct it you won't have anybody showing up on the wrong day. Just a suggestion.

Wish I could say I did that on purpose, but NOT...

THANKS A BUNCH!!!

See You On The 8th!

T

Unread 05-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Hello T, Sorry but i will not be able to make it this year.This week has been Hell at the Homestead from a 2nd story leak to the first floor to my A/C freezein up i am out of money, So Good Luck with the Show.Maybe we can hook up on a cruise later
Unread 05-04-2009, 10:29 PM   #5
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

No worries Tom, Goldie and I will be there as scheduled. See you Friday

Ken
Unread 05-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #6
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

We probably won't be able to make it due to out of town family arriving this weekend. Sorry. Hopefully next year.
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
MMC5

Name :

Well, let's see......

I told Betsy you weren't going to make it Rick and now I have to find some other "OH... MY... GOD" specimen to change shirts for her. Know how to get a hold of that guy in the Coke commercial??

I'll probably have to assign your spot to some Beater '34 Ford Coupe w/a small block Chevy

Ken...your spot is reserved! I was hoping for a similar pic opty like we had at the BBQ, but I think I'm going to be one early shark short! See you around 4 - 4:30!

Thor....Out of town guests are encouraged!!!! You gotta eat someplace, so why not eat at Steak n Shake! If you cannot make it, next year we are moving it to the FIRST Friday in May. Seems there is a minor conflict with something called Mother's Day Weekend!

Two Days & A Wake-Up!

TM

Unread 05-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #8
zzzona

Name :
zzzona has disabled reputation

zzzona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
MMC5

Name :
Default Sneak Preview

Well here we are….1 more day and a wake up ‘till Steak-Out ’09 and I am about 2 days and a wake-up behind!

We did a bit of a dress rehearsal today, so I thought you might like to take a peek at our items for 50/50, Gift Baskets, and Direct Donation Purchases.**

** These are items which you can purchase by making a direct donation to either the Florida Gulf Coast Chapter Alzheimer’s Association or to the RCS Food Bank
Write your check direct to the charity, receive the item + a deductible donation for the amount of your check.

All food donations obviously go to the RCS Food Bank.

Cash / Checks raised through the show go to FGCCAA ~ Florida Gulf Coast Chapter Alzheimer’s Association program for Respite Care Services.

Our goals for this year are to present the food bank with 4000 pounds of food and to present the Respite Care program with $4000.

So, bring lots of food for the bank, and an open heart and mind for Alzheimer’s Respite Care!

To Take A Peek ……CLICK HERE

See You Friday!

TM

Unread 05-08-2009, 04:46 PM   #10
9T8Vette
Been around for awhile

Name :
9T8Vette is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC5 View Post
Well, let's see......

I told Betsy you weren't going to make it Rick and now I have to find some other "OH... MY... GOD" specimen to change shirts for her. Know how to get a hold of that guy in the Coke commercial??

I'll probably have to assign your spot to some Beater '34 Ford Coupe w/a small block Chevy

TM
Tell Besty i am really sorry , i know how much she was lookin forward to me Strippin again I need the money so i will do private session for her and her girlfriend Please call to set ip appointment As far as that beater at least it's Chevy powered.Y'all enjoy yourself tonite.Ric