• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

I've picked up a bad habit.

Coastal

Golf. :banghead:

Since I have been paying a lot of money each year for a very nice golf course, I decided to actually get out there and use it.

I picked up a used set of Pings for an unbelievable price, started taking lessons and have been a regular at the neighborhood range.

My daughter was here for a week before she started her summer internship in DE and took some lessons and went out with me. I was surprised that instead of wanting to go to the beach, it was the range. She said, why didn't we do this last year!

We kept the golf club maker busy with two new sets to send up north so we can play when I go up there to visit.

Anyone else spend their spare time and money chasing the little white ball?

I used to play but since I've yet to find any of my tee shots....;)

And I thought I was the only one.

I play on a very narrow course with a lot of water so I've filled my bag with range balls. I go through too many balls at my stage to be a ball snob.

I'm not old enough to play golf .:D

LOL Im 27 and i wish i played when i was even younger. Have fun with it!! Its addicting to no end!!! If im not in the garage or with the wife and daughter im at the range or playing!!:dancer01:

I have been addicted to golf for a very long time. I try to play 2 to 3 times a week. That's why I live in a golf course community. I have two passions. Golf and Corvettes. I just wish I was better at golf!

I have been addicted to golf for a very long time. I try to play 2 to 3 times a week. That's why I live in a golf course community. I have two passions. Golf and Corvettes. I just wish I was better at golf!

Well you're pretty good at collecting Corvettes! :thumbsup:

I like to play some golf, but really don't get to do it much. I can hit a hole in one... unfortunately, I miss the ball and send a patch of grass into the putting green. So I can get grass into a hole with one swing, but I don't have as much luck with the balls. :hehehe:

Damn Andy we could team up. We play the same kind of golf:lmao:
I tried it again a few years ago, and I was definitely better! I now use a baseball bat, a pool cue, and a length of garden hose. Throw the ball up in the air and hit it with the bat. Repeat till the ball is on the green. Put the hose on the green next to the ball and stretch it out till it passes the lip of the cup. Hit the ball with the pool cue towards the hose, and when the ball hits the hose it will follow the hose right to the cup. Took a BUNCH of strokes off of my game, even with the penalties!
Andy

I play ARMY golf. To the left. To the Right, etc. etc. etc. I shoot in the 70's but when the temperature reaches 80, I quit!!! :lmao::yesnod:

Back