• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Any Miami-Dade County area clubs?

Miami Corvette Club

Yes there is, it's "The Sunshine Corvette Club of Miami" and we meet the second Wednesday of every month at the Steak & Ale Rest. on 97th Ave just south of Kendall Dr. The meeting starts at 7:30 so we come earlier if we
want to dine before. All Corvette owners and their guests are welcome. There is nothing you have to do in advance, just come to a meeting. Our meetings are fun and almost everything we do is aimed at making owning a Corvette more fun. Hope to see you at our next meeting.
George Young

Yes there is, it's "The Sunshine Corvette Club of Miami" and we meet the second Wednesday of every month at the Steak & Ale Rest. on 97th Ave just south of Kendall Dr. The meeting starts at 7:30 so we come earlier if we
want to dine before. All Corvette owners and their guests are welcome. There is nothing you have to do in advance, just come to a meeting. Our meetings are fun and almost everything we do is aimed at making owning a Corvette more fun. Hope to see you at our next meeting.
George Young

HI SUNSHINE CORVETTE CLUB,
I HAVE A 1973 454 STINGRAY THAT NEEDS REFINISHING INSIDE AND OUT
ALL ORIGINAL PARTS ENGINE RUNS
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED OR WHERE I CAN GO
TO ADVERSTISE MY CAR?
MY E-MAIL IS BUGGYBOYS2@YAHOO.COM
PHONE NUMBER IS 954-658-1515
THANKS,
DAVID

GM Express
Meet at Towers on Friday nights located at University and I595.

Tuesday Nights meet at Hooters on University and Pines Blvd.

No Dues just a great club to hang with.

Back