The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 10-03-2010, 02:28 AM   #151
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
There were some questions asked about whether or not Keli was acting as a business partner in Chris's XtremeMotorsports business, so I decided to resurrect their sponsor forum for the purpose of displaying any evidence that exists there of this being the case or not. That forum is READ ONLY, and is being displayed solely to help answer those questions concerning this business relationship. Nor can neither Keli or Chis edit or delete anything within that forum.

This is not to be construed that Chris and/or Keli are still being accepted as being sponsors of this website.

She is absolutely part of what was Xtreme. I have emails and hand written letters from her as part of Xtreme, and Chris' texts stating that she handled the business stuff, and that's why it wasn't his fault the check bounced because she's usually on top of that stop....

Right.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2010, 04:11 PM   #152
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Someone named Brent Hughes called my wife at work today (love to know how he got that number) asking for my supervisors names and my work address on behave of KELI so they could send certified mail to be signed for. I want to know WTF that is about. Something about documents?

The guy told me wife he works for an attorney and I do not have time for bull**** right now.
Unread 10-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #153
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Called about 20 times and finally Chris answered one of his phones and says "You'll be hearing from my lawyer shortly".

Everyone is getting checks and I'm getting sued? Great.
Unread 10-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #154
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
Called about 20 times and finally Chris answered one of his phones and says "You'll be hearing from my lawyer shortly".

Everyone is getting checks and I'm getting sued? Great.

And he wouldn't answer to tell me who is Lawyer is so I could contact them, I'm deployed there can't be any legal proceedings done until after I get back.
Unread 10-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #155
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

"
First of all, I don't know you or what you're talking about. I do know Chris and Keli and you're right, we had a great night getting drunk. All I did was call a number to get a mailing address so they can send you a certified letter. I didn't pretend to be a lawyer, I'm a computer programmer. So that's bull****. And its not illegal to ask for a ****ing physical mailing address. How else would they get the certified letter to you. 'Deet De Dee'. If your wife is claiming that I misrepresented myself, she is sadly mistaken. I only told her I was calling on their behalf. You can take that up with her. I don't know what happened with you and Chris and their business and don't want to, and I don't expect to hear from you again on this matter. Its not my business and I prefer to stay out. All I wanted was an address. "

That was brents response (I found a way to get a hold of him).

he told my wife he was an "Esquire" and when she asked again he told her he just "worked for an attorney". He is clearly denying this above. He has been brought into the situation by Chris and Keli by having him call my military professional place of business. My wife is calling the IG tomorrow and hopefully that "certified mail" (Brent said it was "documents requested") gets there quickly so I can end this.
Unread 10-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #156
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

I really don't know what to do because I'm deployed and I feel helpless and I just don't want anything to do with this crap anymore if it's going to be nothing but court battles for my family.
Unread 10-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #157
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

Dan he can't sue you, he can try but it won't go very far. Since the things that you pointed out to his sponsors are true and not fabricated he can't get you for defamation. He might be able to weasel his way into harassment but since you were acting in good faith to warn someone of potential harm to their name and business, he'd have a VERY tough time proving that.

I went to Martindale hubbell and tried to find that name. He's not an atty, He might be working for one but I doubt it.

I haven't gotten a check or an apology either =(

I'd love to know where all this money is coming from? I wonder if they sold one of the kids Only kidding. (I don't in anyway endorse the selling or buying of children)
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #158
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
Dan he can't sue you, he can try but it won't go very far. Since the things that you pointed out to his sponsors are true and not fabricated he can't get you for defamation. He might be able to weasel his way into harassment but since you were acting in good faith to warn someone of potential harm to their name and business, he'd have a VERY tough time proving that.

I went to Martindale hubbell and tried to find that name. He's not an atty, He might be working for one but I doubt it.

I haven't gotten a check or an apology either =(

I'd love to know where all this money is coming from? I wonder if they sold one of the kids Only kidding. (I don't in anyway endorse the selling or buying of children)
Brent Hughes works for FBMC in Tallahassee. I already have his work number, his twitter and myspace.

He is not a lawyer and according to my wife falsely represented himself as such.
Unread 10-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #159
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

I know it may seem like they can do what they are saying but they don't have a leg to stand on in court.
He did lie to all of us, we all have texts and emails and proof.
He did cheat, he put crappy parts into the cars, he did half-ass work.
He did con people into believing him, he put used parts in for new ones.
He did this to himself not you. You didn't do anything but hold him accountable.

I'll back you if he tries to take you to court as I'm sure others will too.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #160
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
I really don't know what to do because I'm deployed and I feel helpless and I just don't want anything to do with this crap anymore if it's going to be nothing but court battles for my family.
Dan, PM me with all the info you have on these folks that are harassing you and I will be more than happy to help you. Rich said I must be professional when posting and he's the boss so I'll end this post.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote