The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 02-19-2008, 10:51 AM   #1
LEJ ZO6
LEJ ZO6

Name :
LEJ ZO6 has disabled reputation
Default C3 LT-1 Aluminum Intake For Sale

I was about to list this on e-Bay but would rather sell it to someone here if there is any interest.

1971 – 1972 LT-1 (Z-28) Intake manifold #3959594

This is an original GM intake from a 1971 Chevrolet Corvette. I used it on a 350 engine in an autocross race car for several years. I rebuilt the engine as a GT-1 road race car and the manifold was removed and hasn’t been used for years.

It is in very good condition. The distributor hold down hole has been Heli-coiled as have the thermostat housing bolt holes. All the other holes have good aluminum threads. There is a heater hose connector on the front and there is an aluminum plug in the top of the front water passage. These have been in there for years and I am afraid I might strip the threads if I tried to remove them.

I’d like $450 plus $25 for shipping (unless you are local) for the manifold. I can take VISA, MasterCard or Pay-Pal.

I am located in Wesley Chapel, Florida.
LEJ ZO6 is offline   Reply With Quote