The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 02-23-2020, 04:10 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1963/65 1 part at a time project...conv.

Ive always wanted a midyear...as a vette guy/lover...kinda the holy 👣...ive fallen on financial hard times and have to let this go...so..i will be as honest and forthcoming as possible..
this is a 1963 red red 300 horse 4 speed car...car was in a fire and has a rebuildable salvage title from VA...it still has org vin and trim in place with org not messed with rivets...the birdcage is the best ive ever seen...perfect...the whole tub is in excellent condition...the body is on a 65 frame and has a 65/66 frt clip which i believe to be a shimmershime piece....a 67 hood...all the glass on this car is nice...the frame has a weak spot at the #2 LH body mount location and a dent where the trans crossmember is welded at LH frame rail...def repairable and not that bad...
i have good driver quality bumpers but no brackets for the front or rear...the grill is 65/66...i have 2 sets of rear taillights...1 set maybe driver quality...i have front markers...1 new...no glass or trim and does not have the vent windows...or the conv soft top frame...new red carpet set...very nice set of 65/66 door panels and seat backs...i have digital guage cluster in 63 cluster housing....i have the glove box assm...63 console but missing the extentions..
the column is 63 and have 63 wheel...i have a excellent heater box both inner/outer...i have calipers for the car...i have a front and rear sway bar set...69 up complete front spindle assemblies from a very low mileage car...the same with a perfect set of rear trailing arm assemblies and a pr of 3" half shafts...the car has racing seats...org gas pedal assemby with correct bolts...washers...ground strap...have new motor and trans mounts...etc...have headlight assemblies but missing motors and bezels..
this is a big project but the guts are there and in good shape...if i get what im asking...i made a cpl bucks n like 6 dollars a hr for my labor into it...lol..
i am located in jax florida...32211...my phone number is 904 572 5789....i would rather speak than a whole bunch of emails...i am more than happy to help with shipping...some of the pics has a big block sitting in there...the car is being sold without a motor and trans...
12.500....cash talks...or consider a partial trade...im looking for 2 door blazer 1500...tahoe...or equivalent....to haul my 175lb rottie around in...really need money tho....this was my dream...im 49...maybe it will come back around again...

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote