The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Corvette Clubs > Cruisin' Corvettes of Tallahassee

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Cruisin' Corvettes of Tallahassee A place for members and potential members to discuss upcoming or past activities, plan get togethers and cruise or just socialize.

Unread 07-23-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
cre1

Name : Neal Connell
cre1 has disabled reputation
Default visit to Aaron Scott's (South Georgia Performance Corvettes) slot car racing track in

Good Morning!

We just firmed up the plans last night for our visit to Aaron Scott's (South Georgia Performance Corvettes) slot car racing track in Thomasville on Saturday, July 31st.

Aaron has extended an invitation for us to come up, play with his slot cars, have lunch and just hang out and enjoy each other's company. I have been over there a couple of times and the tracks are AWESOME. I can imagine we will have quite a lot of fun!!! Later that afternoon, I thought we might also visit downtown Thomasville for a little bit of shopping and perhaps stop in at Izzo's Soda Fountain for some ice cream.

We are planning to meet at 9:15 at the Publix in Bradfordville (just past Target) and head out for Thomasville by 9:30. This will give us some time to "play" before we eat lunch. Aaron and his wife, Nicollette, are providing the hamburgers and hot dogs. The club will provide the paper goods, ice, buns, tea and condiments. We are asking club members to bring a side dish and/or dessert to share. If you want something other than tea to drink, please bring it.

In order to get an idea of how many might be participating, please drop me an e-mail so I can get a head count. I don't want Aaron to incurr unnecessary cost since he is providing the meat. If you have any questions about the event, please give me a call or drop me an e-mail.

I look forward to seeing all of you THIS Saturday for our trip to the Lighthouse Children's Home and then again NEXT Saturday for the trip to Thomasville.

See you all later,

Amber Dyess
cre1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Hey Amber, thanks for the heads up! We'll try to make it if we can.