The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 12-23-2017, 01:05 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 801whp S/C Widebody C6

Up for sale is my 2005 Chevrolet Corvette. After years of enjoying this beast, I'm realizing it now sits in the garage on a Battery Tender way too often and needs a new home.

Every aspect of this car, both mechanical and cosmetic, has been upgraded with absolutely no corners being cut. The best part is, you'll have zero issues with smog due to the stock headers and CARB legal supercharger!

In the last year I have receipts for $10k just in making this car reliable and fixing issues. Upgraded cooling, suspension setup, both gas tanks work fine, paint correction, and more.

Here are the details:

2005 Corvette C6 with 46,289 miles. Clean title and Carfax.
Monterey red on red interior.

Engine:
- 801 WHEEL HORSEPOWER. This is with stock headers and an extremely conservative tune. I had the car tuned for 91 octane without methanol (despite the title of the dyno pic, it was not using meth on that dyno run) and then added it in for safety. Boost is high, but the timing is very mild. With long tubes and an aggressive tune, this car would be pushing close to 1000whp
- 402ci engine with 9.2:1 compression. Built by Florida Speed and Power. Installed by Mullenix Racing.
- Vortech V2TI trim supercharger with CARB EO plate
- Cartek Flip drive supercharger belt kit (eliminates belt slip)
- Snow Performance Methanol Injection
- Callies Compstar 4.000" Stroke, 58x Reluctor
- Wiseco LSx Piston Set, 4.005" Bore/4.000" Stroke/6.125" Rod, -20cc Dish
- Steel Top/Napier Second Ring Set
- Callies Compstar 6.125" H-Beam Connecting Rods
- Clevite H Rod Bearing Set
- Clevite H Main Bearing Set
- Comp Cams Custom Turbo Camshaft
- GM LS7 Lifters / Guide Trays
- Livernois Stage 2 CNC Ported LS3 Heads w/ .650" Dual Valvespring Kit (Titanium Retainers, Seats/Seals)
- LS3 Intake Manifold
- LS3 Rocker Arm Set
- Comp cams trunion upgrade
- ARP Head Bolt Kit
- TSP Ported GM Oil Pump
- C5R Timing Chain
- Dewitts High Capacity Radiator and Oil Cooler
- A&A Intercooler
- Vibrant Racing Catalytic converters
- Z06 headers
- Z06 dual stage exhaust with quiet and loud mode button mounted on shift ****

Body:
- Grand Sport widebody conversion painted the factory Monterey Red. Includes front bumper, rear bumper, front fenders and rear fenders.
- 18" Forgestar wheels with 285 series tires in front (Nitto NT05) and 345 series drag radials in rear (M&H Racemaster)
- Rear spoiler
- Roof and mirrors painted black. Looks amazing with the tinted windows.

Interior:
- 2013 Grand Sport seat conversion
- Heads up display conversion
- Custom upholstered door cards, instrument binnacle, center console, dash
- Custom upholstered wide grip version of four spoke Chevrolet wheel. No cheap Chevy Cobalt steering wheel here!
- AVEC-D3 touchscreen head unit with backup camera
- Shift **** with exhaust mode button integrated

Suspension and Drive Train:
- KW V3 coilovers. Car has been corner balanced by West End Alignment (takes weeks to get an appointment here. No better suspension set up shop)
- Complete leaf spring delete kit. Converted to coilovers
- RPM Stage 4 T6060 built transmission
- RPM Stage 3 Z06 built differential
- Z06 axles
- ACT clutch

Pros: Car is 100% dialed in. It hooks INSANELY hard with this setup, handles great in the canyons (yes, even with the drag radials), and is comfortable cruising at highway speeds. It needs nothing and I would suggest changing nothing with this setup. Leak down test performed with cylinder 1 at 8%, 3 at 9%, 5 at 7%, 7 at 10%, 2 at 10%, 4 at 10%, 6 at 8% and cylinder 8 at 9%. This engine is built to last and is in excellent condition.

Cons: There are approximately 8 rock chips on the front fenders.
Also a scuff on the rear wing/tail light area due to getting too close to my garage. However the front bumper is flawless as I have just had it repainted using Glasurit OEM quality paint. One of the rear wheels has a 2" long scratch on the lip as well. Tires have about 50% life left.

Asking $35,999 and I am open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for taking a look! :rock:

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote