The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-25-2017, 09:37 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT (Want To Trade) Go fast speed boat + cash for your C5 Corvette

$7,995 for the boat, motor, trailer, boat cover, and all extras in a outright sale or cash + boat for your C5 corvette.

1988 Hydrostream vKing (Viking) 17'9" completely custom / restored / redone (I have pictures before, during, and after)

This is for the boat, trailer, motor, prop, boat cover, and all other extras included.... This is a turnkey boat and needs nothing but a pair of big *****!

300hp V8 Evinrude 2 stroke with 20 inch midsection, offshore exhaust, Bob nose cone, 26 inch chopper prop, and RARE light weight Cowling.

This is a go fast speed boat. It has run 84 mph on gps with the current prop. It will run even faster with a 14 X 30 Cleaver. I've only had the boat out once by myself when I first had it and it may go faster with it being properly trimmed out and the jack plate all the way up. Every other time I've had the boat out with my father who is 68 years old and with the two of us weighing over 200 pounds each and a full tank of gas, we were able to run 75+ mph. I have videos of the boat running in the water from another boat, videos of it idling out of water after being warmed up, and one driving. If you'd like to hear or see a video, let me know.

What's new...

Paint
Foot Pedal
Sea Star Hydraulic Jack Plate
Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
Trim / Tilt controls
Jack plate and Trim / Tilt controls on steering column
New Transom / Reinforced for bigger motor
New Gel Coated Floor
New Core
Stingers
Gauges
Seats
Pioneer Head Unit with 4 New Speakers and amp (bluetooth audio, usb audo, and aux wire)
Custom Fuel Tank in front of boat
Steering Wheel
Battery switch and battery tray
Thousand cold cranking amps's deca-battery
Bilge pump
Fuel lines
Fuel filter
Fire extinguisher
Holly blue pump and regulator
Galvanized trailer that's painted
new bunks
carpet
LED lights, rollers, aluminum wheels, New tires, new winch, strap Jack bearings, and buddy bearings are also new.

The boat speaks for itself. Center steering wheel, center seats, everything dead center, everything balanced, foot pedal, and so much more. I'm sure I'm missing a few things above but you get the point. This boat is one of a kind. Boat, motor, prop, trailer, and cover.... This is a turnkey boat and needs nothing. You will not find another boat like this, that is a turn key setup, and including everything for $8k that can outrun this boat. Everything works and you do not need anything.

I'm currently in NJ during the week and in PA (Lake Wallenpaupack) during the weekends until the second week of August. The boat is garage kept in PA right now. I'll be heading back to Florida on August 11th. So if you want a really clean, well taken care of, and fast boat let me know before I head back down.

Slideshow with 20+ more pictures of the boat: http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/07...stream%20vKing

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote