The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2002 Quicksilver Z06, 57K MILES, $18.5K, TEXAS!

I have not had this car long, the wife needs surgery on her shoulder and thats life, I will get another some day. Moving on....I will start off by saying this car is a DRIVER, not a 10K mile garage queen so its not perfect perfect, allthought it is garage kept and has been its whole life as far as I know. Paint still shines up like new, and was kept washed/waxed. I get compliments everytime it comes out of the garage!! If you can deal with that read on. 2002 Corvette Z06, Quicksilver, all black interior, 57K miles. Im the fourth owner although the P/O did not own it long due to needing capitol for a new business venture. Its originally a Florida car and was owned by older men, not kids. Original owner did not drive it very much. Before I bought it I talked to the second owner and got alot of info from him and all mods were done by him.

It as a RPM Level IV transmission in it and 3.90 gears in the rear. Halltech CAI, oil catch can on TB and black outs on all lights (could be taken off), legal window tint and BSM's removed (still have them could be put back on). Thats it the rest is stock.....well minus the black C-5 wheels (17"/18") that were put on it at some time. Front tires are Kumho's and are new, rears need to be replaced. Carfax is clean but owner from Florida told me he did hit a piece of 2x4 in the highway and tore up a tire and would probably explain why there is a small paint chip on front nose around parklight/blinker that is smaller than a dime and a small spider. Just being honest as I was when I bought it. Interior is not perfect has driver seat wear/small tear. Has Loyds mats in it front/rear and partition. Carpet is clean and stands up straight and tall from floormats to truck. Driver seat has a 1.5" tear in it right under your butt on the seam. Rest is normal Z06 seat wear (awesome seats arnt they!). Passengers side is nice. AC head unit was replaced by me with a new unit, not rebuilt due to LED's going out. AC vac line under battery was repaired and air blows COLD and from where it is suppose to blow. No leaky battery evidence on this one, I pulled all that stuff to check before I bought it. No codes, had some AC history codes but I think thats due to the vac line under battery having a crack but its fixed now.

Car drives like new, no pulls, jerks, weird noises, etc, motor runs flawlessly, good oil psi, good temps, etc. Windows do not leak when you wash it and they are tinted with brow on front. There are a couple of very minor scratches here/there but have been touched up if you can even see them. If you wanted the car perfect, replace driver seat, repaint nose and be done. Car is $18.5 NO BS price. I priced it to sell quickly as I see them selling for $20-22K on Ebay and on here. Title is at my local bank and I dont owe this much on it so no problem getting title. DO NOT CALL ME AND OFFER ME $16.5K FOR IT! I know what this car is worth. It will stay on here for a week or so then its off to Ebay. Dont have time for games. Car is located 15 minutes from Tyler, Texas. Im at work for the next 6 days and this is some of the only pics I have handy. BSM's have since been removed but I still have them. Windows have also been tinted with LLumar tint and blackouts added. ONly pics I have here at work guys.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote