The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-28-2019, 10:20 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2008 VR one owner Z06 absolutely Mint!

I had this car sold and I trusted the guys word that we would close the deal when it was convenient for his work schedule to travel to me to pick it up. Time was getting close and of course the story changed and he backed out. SO, the car is back up for sale. This time, I will not hold it for anyone for a period of time without a non refundable deposit. The first one who closes the deal gets it.
The car is a one owner 2008 2LT car with 10405 miles and holds about 30 Best in Show trophies. It is all original and has never been modded or raced and I have been the only driver. I did put in some leather upgrades from Apiusa
and they were done in stock style, black with red stitching. I also added the latest version MGW shifter, and I retained all the Stock parts. There is not a single scratch or stone chip anywhere on the body and interior does not look used, not creases or wrinkles in seats as can be seen in pics. The hats etc on the brake rotors are as from factory, no surface rust at all as the car has never been washed with water because it has never gotten dirty. Wheels are usually removed for cleaning every few weeks and are as clean on the inside as on the outside. This car has only been spray misted with detailer after driving in perfect weather and then put away under its cover. This car is the definition of the pampered garage queen.
It currently has the B92 carbon hood on it but can also be sold with stock hood which includes 427 emblems and upgraded GM hood blanket. It has a mild to wild exhaust switch and a pretty new set of Michelin PS2 tires on comp gray OEM Spyder wheels. The car has never been driven in the rain etc and is as clean underneath was it is on top. It has Navigation on it and the Bose upgraded system. It also has a brand new Interstate battery a couple months ago in it.
This car is as good an example of an unmolested one owner Z06 that your ever likely to find anywhere.
price is 38500 with stock hood or 40000 with OEM B92 Carbon hood and emblems. This hood sells over 5000 new.
As I stated earlier, no holds on this car without a deposit, and no trades. Car is located in Naples Florida and has a clean title as I paid cash for it new. Heads are original and motor is very Quiet.

Thanks for looking

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote