The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-02-2019, 02:21 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) F1 Procharged 01 C5 Z51 w/ Weld RTS

Hey guys,

I'm selling my other C5, had some really fun intentions with it but I'm in the position where cash cures more problems than horsepower unfortunately. A little background on the car:

I purchased it a couple months ago out of Miami Florida. It has a rebuilt title, the previous owner had it fixed with all GM parts 6 years ago and have receipts to prove it which I also now have. It had been sitting outside for a couple years so it has some weathering, little clear coat coming up on the hood from the sun and salty air but nothing a proper detail wouldn’t fix. My intentions for the car was for a little fun on the street/strip. I had all of the fluids changed, retuned and gone through by RPM Motorsports in Garner NC as well as some new hoses, lines and a few other odds and ends. I also changed the back tires out with some Toyo R888s. The interior I’d give a 5/10 and the body 7/10, but the driveline is very strong. It pulls like a freight train. Made 634 rwhp on a conservative tune with a 5" pulley. The a/c system on the car works fine but cuts out from time to time for reasons unknown to me. The ECM has MAF codes that throw the ABS and traction control lights on but there are no issues with either one of the systems themselves, just a small thing I was going to get fixed but I drive without traction control anyways so wasn't high on the priority list. I spent about $3k at RPM (receipts to prove) just getting the odds and ends right so it was safe, tuned and healthy, ready to drive and I am not asking for any of that $ in the sale price, my loss is your gain. I also have some videos of it running as well.

2001 Black/Black Z51 Auto
91k on the body and
40k on a stock LS6
F1C Procharger
Fast 92 Manifold
TPIS Throttlebody
2" Kooks Headers (no cats) with 3 in exhaust
Titanium Z06 exhaust
Bosch 2200cc Injectors
Twin Walbro 485’s
Built Trans good for 650whp
Vigilante converter
RK Sports Hood
Pioneer Double Din
Weld RTS Wheels
634 rwph on E-85

$13,500

She looks better in pictures and she’s definitely no beauty queen but she looks good from 10 ft and will out run a lot of other cars and motorcycles. If you’re looking for a beast of a car this is the one, if you’re looking for a show car this is most certainly not the one.

Looking to sell quickly and priced like it, I need the cash so I am not interested in any trades of any kind for anything. For sale only fellas, thanks for reading.

Located in Raleigh NC

Text for quicker response
919 793 6261
Mike

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote