The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-16-2016, 06:42 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Vert 24k Miles

For sale is a two owner same family (purchased from Father) 2000 Millennium Yellow Convertible Corvette with 24,315 Miles.

Everything works, HUD, AC, Lumbar etc. etc..... car was purchased new by my father and I purchased from him around 2006/07 time frame. Always garaged driven in the rain maybe 2 or 3 times when traveling to Carlisle or Florida once.

Short list of Mods:

HID Headlights
LED Corner Lights
LED Rear Lights with Halo Conversion
Corsa Sport Exhaust (Chrome Tips)
American Racing Headers (Exhaust and Headers Installed at Carlisle)
Haltech CAI
Kenwood DNX 550 (Nav, Sat Radio, etc.)
Bezel for new radio from Double D Mods
C6 Wheels
Optima Battery

What goes with it:

Speed Lingerie Bra with Mirrors
All parts removed including wheels
I will throw in a Kwik Lift...and yes it's even yellow
I also have the rear black out fasica I'll throw in, not sure if those are even made anymore.

The Bad:
OEM Bezel is cracked but you don't really need it now
I had the rear fasica painted as it had a spiderweb type paint crack on the corner, the ole man said "someone backed into him". Wasn't that bad but wanted it covered up and with it being M-Yellow you can tell a bit of difference but not much, pics don't show it.

Located in Elizabethton, TN asking $18,500, you won't find a better vette, Steve Doten can verify to the condition of the undercarriage, when installing the headers he said it was the cleanest undercarriage he had seen.

Title In Hand, no joy rides, no BS not for sale on craigslist just here for now, no hurry to sell. It just needs a good home where it's driven more than I drive it.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote