The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-02-2016, 04:07 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2010 Cyber Grey/Red Int Grand Sport 3LT. 8500 miles, fully loaded. Mint Example! $42k

Up for sale is a Pristine 2010 Cyber Grey Grand Sport 3LT .It is a perfect example of a museum quality GS.

This car was never abused or raced. It is a brand new car! It has every single option available for 2010, such as HUD,Navigation, dual mode exhaust, memory & heated seats. If you are looking for an unmolested Grand Sport, this is your car. I purchased it from an elderly woman in Tampa, Fl. Her husband only drove it occasionally and passed from throat cancer. They always cared for the car it had only 4000 miles when I purchased it. It has only been driven on nice days and ALWAYS garaged. I have washed and waxed it every weekend, and just applied a fresh coat of Griots Best of Show Wax. I added Long Tube Headers for the sound, can be put back to stock as I kept all original parts. Work was done by Lashway, and I stood there the entire time and watched them work on it. Car has brand new tires (Michelin Pilot 285 front 345 rear), changed due to originals having min usage.
I bought the car with the idea of driving only on sunny nice days, and never left it outside in the blazing sun.

Exterior: The paint does not have one imperfection in it. The cyber grey shines beautifully. The zr1 side and front skirts complement the car amazingly. The rims are perfect as well. Tires are 2k miles old, as they were done in December. All mounting was done professionally by the best in South Florida.

Interior: The leather still smells brand new. I do a leather and plastic treatment every month, leaving it soft and smelling great.

Overall the car is still brand new, and maintained like a show car.

Much more on the car if you are interested. Text for more pictures/questions
Adam (561) 379-2271

Located: Wellington, FL

$42,000.

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote