The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-23-2015, 05:37 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 02 Z06 Electron Blue - Pristine - Tastefully Modded - Tampa Bay, Florida

I am listing my 2002 Electron Blue Z06 for $22,000 which I purchased back in 2005 with just over 16,000 miles. While the car was still under GM warranty in 2006, the car had an internal failure of the stock LS6 bottom end, and GM replaced the entire LS6 engine under warranty at around 20,000 miles. It currently has 69,xxx miles, so around 49,000 miles on the motor. Though the car has a "clean" CarFax with no reported accidents, in the interest of full disclosure, I did have a single-car accident at the drag strip which obviously was not insured. I paid to have the car repaired by a local body shop who has worked on many of my family and friends' vehicles and who does all the body work for Ferrari of Tampa Bay, Jim's Body Shop in Seminole, Florida. Most of the drivetrain modifications were done within the last 10,000 miles. The car sounds fabulous and drives very well for a medium-large camshaft. The car will be sold with the current wheel/tire configuration which actually drives perfectly fine on the street despite the skinny fronts. Of course, you wouldn't want to enter a corner with excessive speed for fear of understeer, but for normal, even somewhat-spirited driving, they work great. I did contact Brent at Bogart to ask about them making a standard-width 17x9.5" D10 wheel to match for a 6-wheel set, and he quoted me $597 a wheel. These wheel are very, very light and gorgeous and obviously pricey but worth it.

The exterior condition of the car is 9/10. The interior is also a 9/10 as pictured. The digital display for the AC does not light up, but it still functions with the buttons and it's not difficult to set it to "cold" and leave it alone. The car has trapped low 120s in the 1/4 mile, so it is making good power.

The car is tastefully modified as follows:
Texas Speed CNC LS6 heads
Dual valve springs
"Patrick G" Spec 230/234 camshaft
Ported throttle body
Vararam Intake
Kooks 1 7/8" headers
Kooks catless x-pipe
Stock Z06 Ti Mufflers
Upgraded pads and rotors
Bogart D10 drag wheels (17" skinny fronts, 16" rears)
M&H radial front runners and M&H drag radials
Monster Stage 3 clutch
RPM Level 5 Trans
RPM Stage 3 Diff w/ 3.73 gear
ECS Trans Brace
DSS couplers
Completely rebuilt Torque Tube
Short shifter
Upgraded midrange/treble speakers in doors
Upgraded Pioneer head unit
New seat foam in driver's seat
Upgraded LED tail lights