The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-14-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2006 Chevrolet Corvette, 700HP, ZR1 Wide body! Must see, PRICE LOWERED! - $34500

For sale is my garage kept 2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2LT 6 speed manual. 55K miles on the car, only 4k on the performance upgrades. It has the heads up display, heated seats, memory everything, Bose audio with multi-disc CD changer, etc.

The car has a complete ZR1 wide body which includes the front bumper, fenders, quarter panels, ZR1 carbon fiber side skirts, and mud flaps. Custom spoiler. Lowered along with 18/19" staggered Z06 Speedline Wheels. The car is gloss black, but has been professionally wrapped in 3M's Metallic Blue. This is easily removable and will come with several yards of blue wrap material if you ever need to re-wrap any body panels. It has a full East Coast Supercharging system professionally installed and dyno tuned by Florida Speed and Power. Also has Tial Q 50mm blow off valve, boost gauge, and a boost a pump. A high performance Mantic clutch was installed at the same time as the supercharger to hold the power. Billy Boat Bullet exhaust system with 4" tips making the car sound amazing. The interior has the upgraded 2013 center console/radio surround. The car just had a service and it runs and drives great. There are a couple of tiny imperfections in the wrap that are barely noticeable, a tear in the drivers seat, and just normal wear and tear. I have a clear Florida title in hand. The car was involved in a minor accident where I got rear ended in bumper to bumper traffic and the back bumper had to get repainted. I have the carfax and police report. Solid, reliable, high performance car that gets attention anywhere you go. 700hp at the motor, 600 at the wheels. Blower has restrictor plate on it but is capable of over 800+hp. Since the internals are stock and we wanted a very reliable setup, we left it safe there. The two pictures at the end are of the car in black before the wrap job.

I've got a lot invested in the car so lowballers please don't waste your time. I will consider trades. Z06's, Grand Sports, trucks, and higher end sedans..just not junk

Located in Tampa, Florida
34,500 Call or text anytime 813-401-9367 -Denis

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote