• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

does anyone have carfax?

03blackZ06

im looking for someone who has carfax to look up my vet and my truck just to see if anything is there i should know about. thanks mike

im looking for someone who has carfax to look up my vet and my truck just to see if anything is there i should know about. thanks mike

Go to their website and register. I have used this a couple of times. I think it's less than $30 and you get unlimited searches for 30 days.

I actually tried to set it up with Carfax to get a group license and offer it to members of this site, but they weren't interested.

Carfax is :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't waste my time with Carfax. They miss a lot of information that shouldn't be missed.

There are better services out there IMO. Also, where did you buy the vehicle? If it was purchased as a previously registered vehicle in the State of Florida, you can order a body file directly from Tallahassee. It will give you a history of the vehicle from it's origination in this state and where it was transferred from if applicable:thumbsup:

Back