The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-09-2019, 03:31 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2016 Corvette 2LT Laguna Blue/Kalahari M7 - 52k miles - $36k

2016 Laguna Blue/Kalahari Corvette Stringray C7 with 7-speed manual transmission for sale!

2 owners - me and Carl Domino from the Florida House of Representatives.

Carl owned it for about 45k miles, and I have owned it since. Bought as a CPO Corvette from Schumacher Chevy in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Florida car all of its life, and most of the miles are highway, as Carl used it to commute from South Florida to Tallahassee.

I bought the car in February 2018, and have put about 7k miles on it. 52,226 miles, will go up slightly. Was a “daily driver” for about 10 months, then I bought a second car that I drive much more. I say daily driver, but I work from home, so it didn’t even get driven every day. Car has been garaged the majority of the time.

Great/rare color combination - Laguna Blue over Kalahari (brown) interior.

2LT package, which adds Heated and Cooled Seats. Heads up Display (HUD). Nice Bose sound system, luggage net/shade for the hatch. The 2LT is really the package you want to get unless you want tons more leather on the interior (that is the 3LT).

This is a 2016 model, which adds some front facing cameras that the 2014/15 C7s do not have. Very helpful for parking. On my old 2008 Corvette, I actually hit a curb which left some rash on the bumper. These cameras help prevent you from running into that situation! Also has a reverse camera.

Has both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay enabled. Android Auto was a $200 dealer software upgrade.

Has 1 targa top, Laguna Blue. Has 1 key.

Upgrades: all LED interior lights, including hatch, LED license plate lights. Ceramic window tint. O2 sensors replaced under warranty in August 2018.

Issues: a small scratch on the passenger side of hatch.

Missing 1 insert on the grill, was actually like that when I bought it and I didn’t notice it. It’s about $200 to upgrade to the nicer Z06 grill, or less if you can find the insert.

Some scratches/dents on the interior, mostly passenger side.

Gets great MPG - averaged 33.5MPG on a trip from Melbourne, FL to Tampa. This can be a very practical car for up to 2 people. Decent storage space in the hatch, great MPG, fast, comfortable for road trips, and low insurance rates.

Location: Melbourne, FL. Can pick up at MLB or even MCO airport.

Car has been serviced at Schumacher Chevy in Palm Beach Gardens (1st owner) and Boniface Hiers Chevy in Melbourne, FL (me, 2nd owner).

I do have a loan for about 22k left on the car, through Consumers Credit Union of Illinois.

$36,000

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote