The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Firearms and Other Weapons

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Firearms and Other Weapons Had a request for this forum, so here it is. Guess it will give me some place to talk about guns myself after selling my ArmsLocker forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
Cor66Vette

Name :
Cor66Vette has disabled reputation
Default I am surprised

... at the lack of attention and interest concerning discussing Second Amendment rights issues on this forum especially since there is a specific firearms related thread available to us! I'll admit that firearms freedom is at the top of my list of priorities and I wouldn't expect everybody to share my zeal for these Constitutional rights, but from what I can see, regarding any 2nd Amendment related post here, the replies and involvement and discussions are minimal and lackluster to say the least. One would think that there is a "leave it to the other guy" attitude.

Well, we have an election coming in November and if any of us are really concerned about our 2nd Amendment rights we better get off our duffs and rally the troops and get involved. Not just forum-wise, but real involvement. And I'm not insinuating that none are involved. I am addressing the "others". Cast a vote in the right direction.

This is just my

Last edited by Cor66Vette; 07-19-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Cor66Vette is offline   Reply With Quote