The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 08-15-2010, 05:47 AM   #71
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZ302 View Post
I am new to the site but have been doing alot of research on revxtreme because they ripped off a buddy of mine.

We have found that this Justin guy owes more than one person money and has not been paying his bills. We have also found that he is partners in a couple of other businesses. We have found out that they “revxtreme” operated illegally (without insurance, under another companies sales tax permit and without an MVR for the time they were open) so it should be pretty easy to get this taken care of.

Did anyone know about this? Still the same people working there and the same owner.

Do they think that changing the name for the 6th time from revxtreme, revxtreme auto sports, revxtreme motorsports, revxtreme performance & engineering, RPE or whatever else they have called it is going to do any good? How many times are they going to pull this crap?
Anyone who gets something done there is taking a big chance on getting dicked over

I have read on other forums that they have ripped off a ton of other people. One for 400 bucks, one for 2250 and didn’t even do work to his car and another one they stole some parts of his car, another they broke some stuff on his car and didn’t fix it, they send out cars unfinished, they try and hide stuff they mess up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZ302 View Post
I am not trying to harm anyone and i dont think any of this is slander. I have ready alot of your posts revxtreme1 and you sure do throw that out their alot. this is only to let the public know what is going on. as simple as a news paper or magazine article. it's called freedom of speach! something that crooks or bad shops wish would go away. I am suprised that you are trying to support a shop like that.

The cam was ordered at the end of Jan and he picked it up in Feb. during the time that you sold or closed down revxtreme and this other guy took over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Just for the sake of satisfying a query made by another member and without any offered comment about any relevance concerning this information...
Speaking strictly as a moderator with no input into the OP's matter.

Given the information available, DZ302, you may indeed want to tread lightly sir.
And as one who works with litigators on a daily basis, yes, you're dangerously close.

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #72
Disturbed Customs

Name :
Disturbed Customs has disabled reputation

I have talked with Justin about the Post's. I do not agree with what has been posted and the person who's name is not listed in the threads has been reprimanded. I belive due to the rules (full name must be posted) these post's have to be deleted.

I Support Justin and His shop. We have talked many times and do not want any confilct or Drama. We simply want to build stuff and have fun. I have asked for the post's to be deleted and apoligize for the problems this kid may have created.

Regards,

Tracy the old owner came up with the package (well copied it from Hennessey and it has died off. Do your research on Tracy and RevXtreme you will find out more than you want to know.

Thanks
Disturbed Customs
Disturbed Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2010, 09:03 AM   #73
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed Customs View Post
I have talked with Justin about the Post's. I do not agree with what has been posted and the person who's name is not listed in the threads has been reprimanded. I belive due to the rules (full name must be posted) these post's have to be deleted.

I Support Justin and His shop. We have talked many times and do not want any confilct or Drama. We simply want to build stuff and have fun. I have asked for the post's to be deleted and apoligize for the problems this kid may have created.

Regards,

Now that's the way it's handled!

Thank you.

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2010, 09:07 AM   #74
FRC Tom

Name : Thomas Feuerherm
FRC Tom is on a distinguished road

I can do long winded post and play these high school games and defend myself but all that will do is just keep all this going in the wrong direction.

I just want my money, it's just that simple.

Tom Feuerherm

P.S. Justin just text me this morning, have not spoken to him since May.....
Unread 08-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #75
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed Customs View Post
I have asked for the post's to be deleted and apoligize for the problems this kid may have created.

Regards,
Sorry, but if someone has engaged in libel on this site, it may not be advisable on my part to delete that evidence, regardless of their attempts to retroactively violate the rules here in a purposeful attempt to have those posts deleted.
Unread 08-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #76
Mannings

Name : Rick Manning
Mannings is on a distinguished road

This may be totally off the subject in this Epic Saga, but it's something I need to say. I've had RevExtreme 1 work on my Vette for many years and never once did I have an issue with quality of service, delivery and/or price. I am sure there are many satisfied customer that have dealt with Tracy and Karen over the years. It really stinks when the mud starts flying everyone gets covered.

To Shadow's point, this type of discussion in better served face to face and not in a public Forum where emotions become mixed with the facts.
Mannings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2010, 09:20 PM   #77
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannings View Post
This may be totally off the subject in this Epic Saga, but it's something I need to say. I've had RevExtreme 1 work on my Vette for many years and never once did I have an issue with quality of service, delivery and/or price. I am sure there are many satisfied customer that have dealt with Tracy and Karen over the years. It really stinks when the mud starts flying everyone gets covered.

To Shadow's point, this type of discussion in better served face to face and not in a public Forum where emotions become mixed with the facts.
I agree. My eyes hurt after this long read.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote