The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 07-18-2010, 04:56 AM   #1
Disturbed Customs

Name :
Disturbed Customs has disabled reputation
Default Bad news for RevXtreme Performance & Engineering

I just want to fill you in on some changes that are being made...

I have reached the Redline with RevXtreme, I came in as a partner & have been doing everything I can to get the business turned around and cant get any help from anyone else, I am pretty Disturbed with the company, decisions and employees. So I wash my hands of it. Justin Mizell will Stick around and run the place... After reading you will understand why I went with the new name....

I have decided to venture out on my own and open up Disturbed Customs in Sarasota... If you are as Disturbed with RevXtreme as I am then check us out at http://www.disturbedcustoms.com (Website will be up in a day or two)and stop by our new 12,000 sq-ft facility located at 1685 West University Parkway in Sarasota FL. Please bare with us as, We will be open for business Aug 1st.. I will post the phone number on Monday as soon as we get it hooked up...

I will still take care of anyone who has not been happy with the previous or current RevX and honor my word to everyone I have told that I would fix their car the right way...

We will carry the same type of products (Catch cans, Pulleys, ect) as RevXtreme did and they will be 15% less... We will not have any in stock until the middle part of Aug though.

Thanks again for your support and I hope to see all of you guys at the new shop

Regards,

Josh

Tracy the old owner came up with the package (well copied it from Hennessey and it has died off. Do your research on Tracy and RevXtreme you will find out more than you want to know.

Thanks
Disturbed Customs
Disturbed Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Same reason I left. Justin I think means well, but just hasn't a grasp on this type of business, and JP, Justins choice to run the shop has driven myself away months ago, and now Josh. Josh has the drive & understanding on making it a top shop....but customer service & treatment have suffered and Josh appears to have reached the end of his rope on trying to make a difference. Josh has secured an unreal 12,000 sq ft shop on University in Sarasota, and has secured a VERY qualified tech/manager that has over 20 years in this industry and is VERY respected. Sad to see as I had put 6 yesrs of my life & app $400,000 into the original RevX but trusted some of the wrong people and had to finally close it.

In the 6-8 months I have known Josh I can say he "gets it" on how this business needs to be run and I expect to see this shop become an equal to the Lingenfelter/Calloway/Hennesy/and LG's ofthe industry and I wish him well.

Out of all this past year of extremely trying times, Josh is one of the only ones that has not stabbed me or taken advantage of my stupid soft heart.

Watch and see what he does.
Unread 07-18-2010, 12:08 PM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I am sorry, but this is obviously a topic only suited to be in the Board of Inquiry forum here, but since none of the participants have provided their full names with their posts, this thread will be locked. Once it is apparent that all parties have read MY post here, it will then be deleted.

If you all wish to continue this discussion in the BOI and comply with the rules there, you may cut and paste your words from this thread to that new thread.
Unread 07-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
Rich Z

Please note that one of the major parties in this thread has complied with the rule for providing their full name in posts in this forum after I have moved this thread here. If the other major party does likewise, I reopen this thread. Anyone remaining without having provided their full name when (or if) this thread is reopened will, unfortunately, have their post deleted from this thread rather than forcing this entire thread to remain closed.
Unread 07-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
Rich Z

The two main parties engaged in this thread have complied with the rules and I have therefore reopened this thread for further posting.

Thanks guys....
Unread 07-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
chris adams

Name :
chris adams has disabled reputation

Isn't this the same Josh that forced you into Qiutting Tracy? Why support him now?
chris adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 07:55 PM   #7
chris adams

Name :
chris adams has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris adams View Post
Isn't this the same Josh that forced you into Qutting Tracy? Why support him now?
I Smell Something Funny.
chris adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris adams View Post
Isn't this the same Josh that forced you into Qiutting Tracy? Why support him now?
JP did everything in his power to push me out.....what did Josh do?
Unread 07-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #9
Disturbed Customs

Name :

Chris,
Shouldn't you be tuning and working on the car there right now...
I Dont think Justin is paying you to play on forums. I heard you had two build come back today that need fixed right. Oh and you have had a car sitting there for four months that needs put back together.

Dont create Drama and bring anything else bad Back to RevXtreme, It's done and over with...Please Let it go!
Unread 07-20-2010, 01:58 AM   #10
Disturbed Customs

Name :

The purpose of this thread was to get the word out that I am washing my hands of RevXtreme, Justin will stay and run it until he decides to close it down, I know the catch phrase can come off a little harsh, I was giving a reason behind it and expressing what is on my mind...

About Us!!!

Not only do we carry the Same Products such as catch cans, pulleys, ect that revX carries (Built by the same supplier), The customers cost is 15% less. We also specialize in bolt on & custom suspension lifts and sale any truck accessory you can imagine. We are a true one stop performance shop!!

Tracy the old owner came up with the package (well copied it from Hennessey and it has died off. Do your research on Tracy and RevXtreme you will find out more than you want to know.

Thanks
Disturbed Customs