The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 04-08-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road
Default Dupont Coffee and Cars

Looks like the monthly Dupont Coffee and cars is coming up soon. It's not this weekend, but next weekend (Saturday the 19th of April) in Clearwater. The location is the Dupont Registry's headquarters. It's a very early "show and shine" with alot of cool exotic cars to look at. The gathering (no trophys awarded and no entry fee charged) starts at 7am and runs until 9 or 10 am.

Come on out and see some really cool and expensive cars, while showing off American Pride with an addition to the several Vettes that come out frequently.

3051 Tech Drive No, St Petersburg FL, 33716. This location is "St Pete" but is really located further north near Clearwater at the intersection of Ulmerton Rd and Roosevelt Blvd. On this map you can see "Tech Dr" to the south west of the Roosevelt / Ulmerton exchange. The entrance to Tech Dr is off of 34th street where the Bob Evans is and Rally Gas station.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...=16&iwloc=addr

These pictures were taken later in the morning when the cars were starting to leave. I stood around and talked too much in the earlier and busier part of the gathering. If the weather is nice the place fills up early, and can get pretty packed.

Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
LEJ ZO6
LEJ ZO6

Name :
LEJ ZO6 has disabled reputation

For those of you that haven't attended one of these Cars & Coffee events it is really a good time. They are held early enough that you don't waste all day on it. You still have plenty of time for other activities later in the day. The event is free and you can purchase coffee and snacks on site if you want. The DuPont Registry showroom is open and you can browse the cars on display. They are for sale if you are interested but no one tries to sell you anything. They even give you the lastet copy of the DuPont Registry magazine for free.

I have met some interesting people there and have seen a lot of really nice high end cars.

That is my black ZO6 next to the yellow Lambo in ZO6 Rockets photos. I attended with my friend in the red Ultima GTR that is in another picture. That is a really high end kit car from England and this one runs the LS7 engine from the C6 ZO6.

I will be showing the ZO6 with the Florida Ferarri Club at Celebration on the 19th so I won't be at the Cars & Coffee event this month. I'll sure try and make the one in May though.

Last edited by LEJ ZO6; 04-08-2008 at 06:09 PM.
LEJ ZO6 is offline   Reply With Quote